360 Animals to Return to the Wild

rooster59

2 hours ago, connda said:

All of which will be poached an eaten in less than a month.

Thai officials simply can not enforce conversations laws that protect wildlife.  So toss 360 animals out into that thresher and they get chewed up and spit out.

They can do it in Western countries.  I've live in many places where deer and elk are so plentiful they are actually nuisances and wildlife abounds.

Here it Thailand?  Any wildlife that is eatable doesn't last long.  So releasing 360 animals into the wild, like deer, is just signing their extermination papers.  ***Boom boom!***  Venison for dinner.

Most unfortunately, but absolutely correct.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, connda said:

All of which will be poached an eaten in less than a month.

Thai officials simply can not enforce conversations laws that protect wildlife.  So toss 360 animals out into that thresher and they get chewed up and spit out.

They can do it in Western countries.  I've live in many places where deer and elk are so plentiful they are actually nuisances and wildlife abounds.

Here it Thailand?  Any wildlife that is eatable doesn't last long.  So releasing 360 animals into the wild, like deer, is just signing their extermination papers.  ***Boom boom!***  Venison for dinner.

Spot on. Sad but true. 

• Like 2

When I first read the headline, I immediately thought that it referred to 360 uneducated wild animals, otherwise known as many Thai males below the age of 40. had been released from prison to reduce the overcrowding.