Koh Khram

pavaarty

On internet photos of that beautiful island I have seen boats just offshore as well as on the beach .No need to travel for a day and a half when that island is so close (and so far)* If you have a power boat,  how about a day trip out there for 1000 baht? Get a few more people to go too.  * have not had any luck getting out there and not going for the  ocean marina 11000 baht day trip and not going out there with any locals  speedboat. Even went down to bang sarey looking for a boat out there.

Edited by morrobay
  • Like 1

hello there big thanks for your comments, yep I have the boat in BangSaray ( american speed boat 21 ft ) and I have all equipment for fishing.if you really wanna go to the island you are very welcome... my boat -- your gasoline and launch the boat

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pavaarty said:

hello there big thanks for your comments, yep I have the boat in BangSaray ( american speed boat 21 ft ) and I have all equipment for fishing.if you really wanna go to the island you are very welcome... my boat -- your gasoline and launch the boat

sounds great.  Please PM details.  

• 2 weeks later...

There are Navy guards on all beaches and they will chase you away.

We have anchored/slept many nights in the large lagoon. Just ensure you anchor on sand and not on top of corals/rocks!

Fishing is great on the South and West side of the island, I can send you some of our best locations by pm if you wish? (Rapala magnum deep divers at 6-9m depth works great for Kings, Barracuda and Queenfish).

Be careful, the waves are much bigger on the South and West side.