Extension options from Amnesty

I am on a UK passport, entered BKK in March on a 30 day waiver, now on the (second) Amnesty status.

I have a wife and one child here, both non-Thai, wife on Work Permit and son on ED visa (for last 12 years).

I would like to legitimise my status with a 30 or more day extension, for Bank Account reasons.

What are my options if i visit the Nontaburi centre (the alternative to CW), can I get a 30 Day or a three month extension?

Many thanks

Hi - same boat as yourself - uk/March/TR60. Tried to extend at chaeng wattana and muang thong both denied. there is loads on this topic at the moment and seems unfortunately in lieu of a further amnesty extension then visa agents are the only way forward for a medical / volunteer / education visa at a price to make your eyes water. keep me posted with any success at nonthaburi. cheers.

• Haha 1

I assume  you mean the temporary office in Muang Thong Thani not the Nonthaburi immigration office.

It appears from recent reports you will need to get a letter from your embassy to apply for a 30 day extension.

If you wife is working and on one year extensions of stay you can apply for a 90 day non immigrant visa (category O) entry at CW after getting the 30 day extension at MTT for being a member of her family. Then you could apply for a one year extension of stay during the last 30 day of the 90 day entry from the visa.

If she is working for a company click number 4 here or if she is teaching number 5 for the requirements in English. https://bangkokimmigration.com/change_visa/