Corruption, conspiracy in ‘Boss’ case: Inquiry report

snoop1130

By the time, an allegation is, by definition, something someone said but have no proof. And normally, the task of an investigation is to highlight what is in the order of allegations of what constitutes proofs.

Well ... if the soldier cleans up the corrupt, I'm not going to complain, on the contrary, so much the better. When it's a good thing, you have to say it.

But ... at the moment, what is said and what is done seems to differ enormously, so, I would rather wait and see what is actually going to be done than to reassure myself on one more announcement ... had any ads that don't match the facts, which I become skeptical.

5 hours ago, TonyR101 said:

What's the point of saying corruption was likely to have affected the investigation when the whole world knows bribery and corruption did have a major effect on this case?

What I can not understand is why Formula I racing still supports and advertises the Brand Name of the organisation who provided the funding for the corruption and the miscarriage of justice which took place? 

Why, because formula 1 doesn't hivr a rats a rse about Thailand and red bull is a money spinner. 

In all these inquiries, nobody seems to be asking (or answering) the key question:

'Who paid who'

Somebody was paid a huge bribe and it wasn't to the underlings who will be named. Surely the Police Commissioner (or whatever the top cop is called) is responsible since it happened on his watch.

He must have know what was going on. If he didn't, and allowed the case to be investigated in such sloppy and leisurely way, then he doesn't deserve the top job

Where is the true accountability? As usual, those at the top with connections to the current regime will literally get away with murder.

1 hour ago, Stevemercer said:

In all these inquiries, nobody seems to be asking (or answering) the key question:

'Who paid who'

Somebody was paid a huge bribe and it wasn't to the underlings who will be named. Surely the Police Commissioner (or whatever the top cop is called) is responsible since it happened on his watch.

He must have know what was going on. If he didn't, and allowed the case to be investigated in such sloppy and leisurely way, then he doesn't deserve the top job

Where is the true accountability? As usual, those at the top with connections to the current regime will literally get away with murder.

Think the top bribe taker at the time, the BIB chief has retired and is overseas - how convenient... 

• Like 1

On 9/1/2020 at 6:02 PM, RichardColeman said:

Personally I think that if you accept a bribe to help someone escape justice or prosecution then the prison sentence or fine should be the same as the sentence that would have been given to the perp if they had been found guilty.

x 3, punitive - esp for death penalty!

On 9/2/2020 at 3:08 PM, firemans35 said:

In some countries they put corrupt government officials to death. I'm afraid if Thailand did that half their government would be dead.

Doesn't scare me at all.  Most of them only receive the money to attend and not do anything productive or beneficial to their country, so it would be no loss to the country.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8689639/Thai-authorities-conspired-let-Red-Bull-heir-free-killed-policeman-hit-run.html

Thai authorities conspired to protect an heir to the Red Bull fortune from prosecution after he killed a policeman while driving his Ferrari, a panel appointed to review the case has found.