Trump on defensive as critics seize on reports he insulted U.S. veterans

webfact

11 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

Generally, I agree. But when a Trump hater like Bolton comes to Trump's defense, I take notice.

Bolton, Cohen, they all need to stay in the limelight, no matter the cost to their immortal souls, because they have to 'always be selling'.

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

If Trump and others would have listened to 'taking a knee' a few years ago in stead of making it about disrespecting the flag, there would be no BLM shouting in your face with a megaphone now.

And now there Is a BLM movement which funnels votes trumps way every time they assault and harass people and loot and burn buildings. 

If you think that’s good optics for your side, don’t be blaming trump for your loss in November. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Trump denigrates everyone except his support base, no reason to believe veterans should be exempt from his winner/loser thought process.

His support base is blissfully unaware he probably regards them as losers too.

This is why you are going to lose the next election.

His support base are giggling at you, and regard you as a loser. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, webfact said:

"They will say anything, like their recent lies about me and the Military, and hope that it sticks," he tweeted,

they are just following your line of comments on the campaign trail....you will say/do anything to get attention, what goes around comes around

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, toast1 said:

This is why you are going to lose the next election.

His support base are giggling at you, and regard you as a loser. 

Don't bruise yourself jumping to conclusions. I'm not an American.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, seajae said:

desperation by the dems once again making up a BS story to try to win back some of the voters, how pathetic can they get, first there was the russia conspiracy then the kavanaugh conspiracy then the impeachment conspiracy and now this one, the dems are going into a panic bcause they know their goose is cooked and are once again resorting to lies and BS

Trump never resorts to lies and BS, much too honorable.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

If Trump wins, people will blame trump and his antics for their favored candidates loss, when they should be looking at WHY that party was so crappy a guy like Trump could be a contender in the first place.  basic

People forget, Trump is a result of years and years of leftwing political idiocy. 

If the left would stop sucking, get on a message that isn’t divisive and all about trump, they’d win. It’s that simple. 

Well said Mama Noodle!  2016 gave me a complete narcissist vs a complete power mad cnt! and i refused to give either my vote. You make valid arguments and yes, most people don't even know enough about what is going on around them because governments follow the basic taxation rule of "keep all their heads down", as in (i don't know about you but most normal, every day folk live to make sure their children have clothes on their backs and a roof over their heads. I bust my as* to make sure my family is always safe, how about you? (rhetorical question) ... and because we are all consumed with trying to keep out heads above water, we continue to allow the wrong people to run OUR show, because most don't have the time or energy left at the end of the day to argue with the power structure that takes our hard earned cash for their own "Submarines"!!)) This current circus pits that same failed narcissist businessman against what I consider to be a man of ethics and morals who most unfortunately has no ATTITUDE!!, ... and I am sorely disappointed once again. That said, I will never side with a man who has no balls to keep America where she has fought to be the mainstay of freedom for as long as my grandfather, my father, my older brother and myself have lent ourselves to supporting that ideal!!!! rant over

Edited by Dap

23 minutes ago, Dap said:

I consider to be a man of ethics and morals who most unfortunately has no ATTITUDE!!

Was with you until right here. Joe Biden has been in politics for over 4 decades, literally never had a job, just about everything he’s been a part of had been an abject failure. 

People will vote for whoever they wish, and politicians are all liars who lack ethics by their very nature. 

I can’t stand the current left in American politics. They are completely unrecognizable from their former self from even 5 years ago and I’m not alone. 

All I’m saying is vote how you wish, but blaming and scapegoating a loss on anything other that party failure is cheap, worthless, divisive, and will never heal anything because the end of the day all it does is insult the electorate. 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Mama Noodle said:

Was with you until right here. Joe Biden has been in politics for over 4 decades, literally never had a job, just about everything he’s been a part of had been an abject failure. 

People will vote for whoever they wish, and politicians are all liars who lack ethics by their very nature. 

I can’t stand the current left in American politics. They are completely unrecognizable from their former self from even 5 years ago and I’m not alone. 

All I’m saying is vote how you wish, but blaming and scapegoating a loss on anything other that party failure is cheap, worthless, divisive, and will never heal anything because the end of the day all it does is insult the electorate. 

I gave it my best shot