Trump on defensive as critics seize on reports he insulted U.S. veterans

webfact

3 hours ago, Redline said:

He dodged the draft 5 times brother-he was laughing then, and he still is, and I’m sure he mentioned it because he can keep his mouth shut 

Both Biden and Trump dodged the draft five times. Biden has either voted for or supported more wars that have ended in the deaths of US troops than Trump and probably a large majority of politicians in DC.

In fact, it appears Trump is the only president since Reagan that hasn't gotten us into any new wars. That said, I'm disappointed he hasn't gotten us out of Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

There is always the flip side to an argument.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Fox news ?

I thought they weren't a trustworthy news source ?

Posters on here have many times told me to stop watching it because its all lies 

Hey, every organization slips up at times because lazy (or thoughtful) individuals forget (or bravely ignore) the proscribed talking points. 

Four thousand lies do not a truth make. 

Faux News is a study in a well-oiled propaganda machine. Machiavelli would have devoted several chapters to it in 'The Prince' had it existed then. The very embodiment of fake news but admirable in its consistent hypocrisy. 

4 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

So the entire media is lying, and Trump is the only one who tells the entire unadulterated truth.

He never tells falsehoods, exaggerates or has a strange relationship with truth?
Strange that this was reported in Europe as I recall as it happened,the obfuscation is amazing

We are talking about this particular story .

Where and when was this story reported in Europe at that time ?

I thought that this story was only released last week , where did you read about it before (when it supposedly happened two years ago ?)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Bolton giving a thorough interview covering the events that day. He totally 100% debunks the narrative that Trump denigrated the fallen soldiers as per the Atlantic allegations. 

"John Bolton calls report Trump disparaged military ‘completely false’ | Exclusive"

No, he doesn't "100% debunks" anything. The things could have been said when he was not present (as was already claimed). And he confirms the President's habit of disparaging and denigrating all and sundry.

Try harder.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Only the most ardent supporters of this man will continue to defend him in the face of these accusations. They are totally in character with who the man is and virtually everything we know about him. They are in character with many statements that he's made about John McCain who was a genuine American hero, and quite a few other generals and military Intelligence people, who have worked for him.

This is a man who dodged the draft on five occasions, did everything in his power to avoid serving his nation at a time his nation asked for his service, and out of a sense of embarrassment, shame or just pure hubris, he continues to insult demean, and lack support for the men and women who put themselves in harm's way, to protect the nation.

There is no doubt that Trump is the opposite of a patriot, there is no doubt that Trump is a coward and a traitor, who will sell out  his nation to despotic dictators, and who will deny aid to faithful allies Hopefully we have just a few more months left of this nonsense and then he will be in gloriously*** ushered out of Washington to a life of humiliation, a completely radioactive name that nobody in their right mind is ever going to want to touch, and a crumbling mini empire. That is just what he deserves, that is what he's worked hard for and that is something that the world will celebrate. There is no honor in his game. 

***you left out the other word, from the title of that great Tarantino war movie. ????

4 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

We are talking about this particular story .

Where and when was this story reported in Europe at that time ?

I thought that this story was only released last week , where did you read about it before (when it supposedly happened two years ago ?)

It's a forum, buddy. go look it up for yourself, lazybones ????

9 hours ago, Tug said:

Weren’t you dissing Bolton yesterday?he wasent present when trump said that one particular time trump attacked his betters

Whether one was "dissing" another does not preclude them from citing that person as a source. There are nine other sources BY NAME that state the four anonymous accusations are true. Would logic dictate people believe the ten named sources over four anonymous sources? I can't imagine an answer other than yes with regards to this logic and topic.

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

I am quite sure that it wasnt reported on two years ago and that you just made that up and I would be wasting my time looking for something that doesnt exist 

Trump's absence and the presence of European leaders, after they all met together, was widely reported on at the time.

1 hour ago, MajarTheLion said:

Whether one was "dissing" another does not preclude them from citing that person as a source. There are nine other sources BY NAME that state the four anonymous accusations are true. Would logic dictate people believe the ten named sources over four anonymous sources? I can't imagine an answer other than yes with regards to this logic and topic.

So, how could the nine named sources state the four unamed people were telling the truth ?

What is their evidence ?