Department of Consular affairs

Hello, 

very soon, I intend to go to department of consular affairs, to have copies of birth certificate etc of my girl friend for marriage

I think it's the place to go for this; never been there before

my question is, because of Covid, are there special restrictions to follow, apart mask and distancing ?

which week days or time are better, because I guess it wil be crowded 

thanks 

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure what you want to do at the DCA.

If you only need certified copies in Thai that can be done at a Amphoe.

Info for the legalization department in Thai. https://consular.mfa.go.th/th/page/cate-6441-รับรองนิติกรณ์เอกสาร?menu=5d68c88b15e39c160c008184

thanks, I didn't know that ; it's my embassy who told me to go there, but I "ll go and ask to my  amphoe 

in fact, I have a list from my embassy, and it's written that all the documents must be certified by the DAC ; amphoe can do it for the DAC ? 

Edited by Aforek

18 minutes ago, Aforek said:

in fact, I have a list from my embassy, and it's written that all the documents must be certified by the DAC ; amphoe can do it for the DAC ?

I depends upon what you will be using the copies for.

If you need the actual document certified and not a certified copy then the DCA would need to do it.

From this page in Thai (google translate of it). https://consular.mfa.go.th/th/publicservice/การรับรองเอกสารที่ออกโดยหน่วยงานต่างๆ

image.png.4de7d71c1f6d88bba07c6fb18e20e72b.png

Yes, I need the actual document certified; i have the original documents of my GF, and I have to show them to have them certified, so I have to go to the DCA

my embassy wants the original documents of the Thai person certified for a marriage