Who Wants A Blind Date With A Fit Farang Chick

Blake7

LOL Blake, not to mention the poor fools who spent time copying & pasting his reply to make some pointless comment, which I then deleted. :o

Some people just don't get the hint!!! Oh well, suspension button will be used next time someone doesn't understand that by deleting their pointless reply means they DON'T get a warning but doing it again WILL result in one.

LOL Blake, not to mention the poor fools who spent time copying & pasting his reply to make some pointless comment, which I then deleted. :o

Some people just don't get the hint!!! Oh well, suspension button will be used next time someone doesn't understand that by deleting their pointless reply means they DON'T get a warning but doing it again WILL result in one.

Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way Boo? Perhaps I should try and find her some female friends first. Where's Sego when I need her?

Might be a better idea. There are a few threads in the ladies forum going back which mention groups where professional women meet up. If she is into sport there are netball leagues as well. All in BKK of course as it can be difficult to meet people n any city IMO & if she has a few gf's to hang out with then she might meet more people that way.

Used to be a big group of girls, thai & farang & others in between meeting up regulary in bangers.

:o it was just a joke you grumpy old sods. No time wasted as I am sitting in the middle of a desert, a 2 hour flight from any civilization. Completely and utterly bored with nothing to do but read the two of you talk about something that I haven’t heard since I heard two high school girls talk. So why not say something to stir up the hornets nest and make it fun. I was being facetious. The joke being that’s how women set up their friends in Caucasian societies. So a bunch of males sitting around gabbing like women about hooking their friends up would make Monty laugh I know. It’s very gay to say the least. And given the rolls are completely reversed in LOS and a date being the very least of our worries makes it funny as well. If nobody disagreed or got their panties in a wad then what would make this site so very interesting? Writing something that you know is going to get some people all wound up, “weather it’s your true beliefs or not” makes for a good read. If in my life I had to deal with a racist everyday and wanted to look for a new way to deal with him. I would get on here and tell everyone I was a racist, not really caring what you personally thought of me. But learning from your reactions to better deal with my own life and with people that I might care about what they thought of me. It the beauty of creative writing gentlemen. To study peoples interpretation is the part of the curriculum I enjoyed the most. A few people got it and wrote me to say it was funny. Well, sorry to the people who didn’t as I tried already to apologize. But I am still laughing thinking of a Monty python skit about a bunch of Expats sitting around drunk and surrounded by Thai women. All gabbing like a bunch of birds about one another’s dating situation and sex lives such as women do when their together.

whatever bernie. fact is, if the op had put "who wants a date with a hot thai chick" your little "funny" post wouldn't have been made. If you can't see that then you need to open your eyes a bit wider, your predjudice came through loud & clear.

If you've nothing better to do that troll on thai visa then dont post at all. Simple innit?

Oh & one of us "two" talking about what YOU haven't heard since school, isn't a man or sitting around a bar surrounded by thai women either. Suggest you spend some of that desert time learning your audience before you attempt that particular brand of humour again. :o