90-day reporting at Temporary Visa Extension Center

I went today to Chaeng Wattana to do my 90-day report, and was told I had to go to the Temporary Visa Extension Center near the Impact Arena.  They gave me an incomprehensible map that was refused by two taxi drivers, but the third one was happy to take me.  Luckily, the map has a QR code that gives the Google Map location.  BUT, the route Google calculates is incorrect since final legs are closed off.  The correct routing is given in the attached map (follow the green line).  BTW, I had missed the 31 August deadline for reporting, but nothing was said, and no fine was levied.  It could be that Immigration figured out that the 31 August deadline for 90-day reporting was insufficiently well publicized, and so are waiving any penalties - at least for now.

Correction.jpg

You might want to do a little research on the forums here to find all the information as to locations and where you may need to go in the future.  This topic has been done extensively in the past month.  MTT is a hard location to locate.  It is where you will do 90 day reports, get your Certificate of residence, Complete the TM-30, and then for visa extensions of 30 or 60 days.