Jealous Thai man slashes neighbor to death - body found by victim's 15 year old son

webfact

Jealous Thai man slashes neighbor to death - body found by victim's 15 year old son

5pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A 15 year old boy returned home from playing with friends on Monday night to find his father murdered.

Kao (an assumed name) said he had gone out in the evening and his dad had rested on a platform under the house. 

He alerted the phu yai ban who called the Nonkhun (Sisaket) police.

Khampha, 48, had been slashed multiple times to the neck and a stab wound in the chest had pierced a lung. 

They soon had Kittipong, 35, in custody after finding him in a nearby village. He admitted the murder and said he thought his wife had gone to see the victim as she had many times before.

Kittipong had attacked his wife who fled their house fearing further trouble, said phu yai ban Adisak. 

Kittipong had been trying to find her since evening and after he went home he went out again on his motorcycle and then went to Khampha's place, which is a house used as a store used by the community. 

Noises were heard but it was the son that found the body and alerted him. 

Kittipong has been charged with murder and bloodstained clothing and a motorcycle covered in blood were taken into evidence. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-09-10

• Sad 2

Before I came to Thailand I read over and over again how Thais were always smiling and avoided confrontation at all costs. In reality it is one of the most dangerous countries in the world outside of a war zone. I suppose a couple of South American countries might come close with their drug gangs. In Thailand, it's all about pent-up frustration and anger and loss of face. 

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Before I came to Thailand I read over and over again how Thais were always smiling and avoided confrontation at all costs.

It is also what I have always heard, and I have always answered that it is the most dangerous thing in society.

You can only hide your real feelings until the bucket flows over, and then it explodes and there is no control possible any more.