Problem Accessing Uk National Lottery Homepage

lor

Hi,

I have been trying all day to access the UK National Lottery Homepage. (Don't know if I can post link but it's easily found on Google)

I get no error messages IE just sits there for hours saying "Opening Page"

However if I go through a US based Free Proxy Server the page appears instantly. If the UK lottery were restricting access to UK surely the US proxy would also not be able to connect.

I could of course just use the proxy But I am not sure if it is safe to enter my username and password while going through this free proxy. Need to connect because just received an e-mail telling me I won. Probably only 2 UK Pound but you never know it could be thousands!!! :o

Can other people here in Thailand access the site OK?

Regards

Chris

Hi,

I have been trying all day to access the UK National Lottery Homepage. (Don't know if I can post link but it's easily found on Google)

I get no error messages IE just sits there for hours saying "Opening Page"

However if I go through a US based Free Proxy Server the page appears instantly. If the UK lottery were restricting access to UK surely the US proxy would also not be able to connect.

I could of course just use the proxy But I am not sure if it is safe to enter my username and password while going through this free proxy. Need to connect because just received an e-mail telling me I won. Probably only 2 UK Pound but you never know it could be thousands!!! :o

Can other people here in Thailand access the site OK?

Regards

Chris

I am connecting through True and just tried it with no problem other than being able to access the site as it is always closed until about 9.a.m UK time