quarantine Hotel recommendations

husky

will be attempting to return to Thailand around the end of October.  Any recommendations for a good quarantine hotel?  Also is it possible to use the fitness room or is there a permitted daily exercise period?  Are the hotels pretty available or pretty booked up?

Thanks,

Edited by husky
grammar

You might think about getting in before the new "Special Tourist Visa" goes into action... currently speculated to start in October. I suspect that by November the limited ASQ hotels, unless they continue to increase, is going to get even more difficult to book. Not that I think there will be a mad dash to fill those 1200 new tourist visas, but the ASQ hotels have been consistently already difficult to book. I have seen only one report where they were allowed to go to the pool after the first week of quarantine and passage of the first covid test... but most are reporting no gym being allowed at all. 

https://thaiest.com/blog/list-of-alternative-state-quarantine-asq-hotels-thailand

48 minutes ago, Tounge Thaied said:

You might think about getting in before the new "Special Tourist Visa" goes into action... currently speculated to start in October. I suspect that by November the limited ASQ hotels, unless they continue to increase, is going to get even more difficult to book. Not that I think there will be a mad dash to fill those 1200 new tourist visas, but the ASQ hotels have been consistently already difficult to book. I have seen only one report where they were allowed to go to the pool after the first week of quarantine and passage of the first covid test... but most are reporting no gym being allowed at all. 

https://thaiest.com/blog/list-of-alternative-state-quarantine-asq-hotels-thailand

The fb page gives you all your answers and news you need to know, and every hotel get their reviews there from arriving airport - check in, to leaving. Room, facilities, tips on what to bring, what you can buy, get delivered, room and balconies. 

Edited by Tagged
  • Like 1

thanks, looking at the fb page it is quite good.  will be staying in bkk.  looking at various hotels now.  Should be in towards end of October as need to wait for flights to get published then leave enough time to get the visa.  thanks all....