Ellen DeGeneres apologises and says 'things happened that never should have' as TV show returns

snoop1130

Ellen DeGeneres apologises and says 'things happened that never should have' as TV show returns

skynews-ellen-degeneres-apology_5104593.jpg

Ellen DeGeneres has apologised for behaviour of staff on set as her show returns. Pic: The Ellen DeGeneres Show/ YouTube

Ellen DeGeneres has admitted things happened on the set of her show "that never should have" in a video monologue launching her latest series.

In the clip, the star also said that being known as the "be kind lady" sometimes puts her in a "tricky position".

One of the most high-profile figures on US TV, DeGeneres's talk show has been blighted by allegations of a toxic workplace environment in the last few months, with three top producers leaving in August.

The star previously apologised to staff after an internal review found "deficiencies related to the show's day-to-day management", but has now spoken out about the allegations publicly.

Full Story: https://news.sky.com/story/ellen-degeneres-apologises-and-says-things-happened-that-never-should-have-as-tv-show-returns-12078505

Really, who cares either way?

There are so many life or death issues in the world now. 

This one is nothing.

Does anyone here even watch her show?

I know I don't.

If you do and now you hate her well then don't watch her anymore and maybe send her a nasty tweet.

Sorted. 

If this was about a show that I do watch like Colbert I would be surprised if it came out he was an a hole to his staff. But I would still love his show and figure its his staffs problem. 

I'm not marrying any tv personalities. Either I like their product or I don't. 

Edited by Jingthing