Need Help With Translation

Sothy2k2

Hello,

I've been asking many thai people around my area about this wonderful herbal product that was given to me. I've been using for quite sometime now. It helps me with my allergy problems. Unfortunately, the person that supply me the herbal medicine no longer can get it from the local vendor. So, my only hope is to try to find it on the Internet. I do not speak or can translate Thai, but attach are snapshot of the product labal. If anyone has any information on where I can purchase this product I would greatfully appreciated.

post-45566-1177866815_thumb.jpg

post-45566-1177866833_thumb.jpg

post-45566-1177866850_thumb.jpg

post-45566-1177866863_thumb.jpg

According to the photos 1 ,2 and 4 , there are too blur to read.

Anyway ,I can read the brand name from the 3rd photo and i google it.

From FDA site(08/12/06) ,it said this herb was illegal and there were 2 types of steroid as ingredients(prednisolone and dexamethasone). Plus this herb claims it garantee by OTOP,but it's not .

You have better quit it ,methinks

http://webnotes.fda.moph.go.th/information...AD?opendocument

Hello,

I've been asking many thai people around my area about this wonderful herbal product that was given to me. I've been using for quite sometime now. It helps me with my allergy problems. Unfortunately, the person that supply me the herbal medicine no longer can get it from the local vendor. So, my only hope is to try to find it on the Internet. I do not speak or can translate Thai, but attach are snapshot of the product labal. If anyone has any information on where I can purchase this product I would greatfully appreciated.

Oh my gosh,

Thank you for the translation and help witht he product. I guess all miracle cure can't be very good for you after all =(

Hello,

Oh my gosh,

Thank you for the translation and help witht he product. I guess all miracle cure can't be very good for you after all =(

Call Dr Viruree in ChangMai. She is a fantastic Herbalist and grows her own herbs on her Farm.

Mobile 081 180 6881. Call her and say that Khun David in Pattaya told you to.