MAXIMUM WELLNESS CENTRE TESTOSTERONE THERAPY

JIMHILL

I am considering the Hormone Replacement Therapy [HRT] provided by MAXIMUM WELLNESS CENTRE in Pattaya

So wonder if anybody has experience with this clinic and the service they provide?

This HRT is costly so I would like to gain some insight in advance

This isn't a direct answer to your question, but have you had a chance to view the other recent testosterone topic threads?

Are there any reputable online pharmacy’s?
By NZjacb, February 27 in Health and Medicine

Testosteron Testoviron/Enenthate Bayer
By Hummin, September 15 in Health and Medicine

SUSTANON 250 - help please
By nomad2019, April 21 in Health and Medicine

Peera Pharmacy - Testosterone in stock now?
By WaveHunter, October 19, 2019 in Chiang Mai Forum

Testosterone Treatment - Medicine Price? Nebido 1000mg/4ml
By Magnus Gunnarsson, November 7, 2019 in Health and Medicine

tim's pharmacy 2nd road
By at15, January 30 in Pattaya Forum

a search link that might be helpful finding info and feedback (MWC features heavily in the results)

GOOGLE SEARCH Pattaya Testosterone Clinic

...I'll also post this short exchange between other ThaiVisa posters to potentially explain WHY you may not find Positive/Negative reviews of Thai-owned health establishments online:

On 1/12/2020 at 9:00 PM, Sheryl said:
On 1/12/2020 at 3:49 PM, Fuchs said:

I was hoping to know of doctors popular with the Thai themselves. There must be resources by and for the Thai people, who I can read, that do not belong to the doctors, clinics, or hospitals.

I doubt it for several reasons: one, most Thais cannot choose their doctor as they receive care under the government health system. two, Thailand has extremely strict defamation laws which would prevent publishing frank assessments of doctors.

And if there was any such document it would be in Thai, not in English.

There is plenty of word of mouth here and that rather than wrioten guides is what people tend to rely on.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RichCor said:

This isn't a direct answer to your question, but have you had a chance to view the other recent testosterone topic threads?

Are there any reputable online pharmacy’s?
By NZjacb, February 27 in Health and Medicine

Testosteron Testoviron/Enenthate Bayer
By Hummin, September 15 in Health and Medicine

SUSTANON 250 - help please
By nomad2019, April 21 in Health and Medicine

Peera Pharmacy - Testosterone in stock now?
By WaveHunter, October 19, 2019 in Chiang Mai Forum

Testosterone Treatment - Medicine Price? Nebido 1000mg/4ml
By Magnus Gunnarsson, November 7, 2019 in Health and Medicine

tim's pharmacy 2nd road
By at15, January 30 in Pattaya Forum

a search link that might be helpful finding info and feedback (MWC features heavily in the results)

GOOGLE SEARCH Pattaya Testosterone Clinic

...I'll also post this short exchange between other ThaiVisa posters to potentially explain WHY you may not find Positive/Negative reviews of Thai-owned health establishments online:

RichCor, thank you for your reply and the heads-up.  Yes, Ive conducted some hours of empirical research on the web but nothing dropped-out as simple robust evidence. Hence turning to Thai Visa.  What Im looking for is personal experience of the whole issue, ie health and performance benefits, service behaviour of the clinic ...

I used this centre several years ago for my initial consultation about using testosterone.  (I had been diagnosed with low T levels some 20 years previously).  Although rather costly, I was very happy with their service and instruction for self-injections (I was returning to live in Myanmar) as well as regular blood work checks.

I have continued to purchase testosterone ampoules using the prescription provided by them, including transporting these drugs across borders without issue.  I have not needed to return to visit this centre, and am very happy with my continuing testosterone program ????

For over 5 years I have been using a specially formulated testosterone cream from a compounding pharmacy in the US. Earlier this year when I decided I wasn't ready to return to the US and I ran out of the cream, I went to Maximum Wellness in Bangkok. Very professional, thorough blood work, doctor took time to explain everything even though I was familiar with testosterone therapy. I had them do the initial injections but then they coached me through self-injection. Highly recommend them.

There's an extremely helpful thread on here with great detailed advice by SImon43 and others: