Visa extension 31st November

Just back from immigration Buriram to pick up my Non O 30 day extension, thought I would get the stamp till 31st Nov but only got till 26 October,

he said they hadn't heard anything from the government yet. Not sure if I'll have to go back or it'll just be taken that the extension till 31st Nov is active.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

I want hear if somebody is leaving from coundry now. Before new thing is in Gazette, do they have to pay overstay fine?

I would assume that immigration have infomed departure immigration about the approval and informed them not to charge for overstays.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, samtab said:

People who left this morning had to pay overstay fin. Who seriously really expected that anybody would know anything in this country ?

Where did you hear that people leaving today had to pay overstay fine when the extended amnesty was official 2 days ago? 

In addition to this info

I went to CM promenada early sept and got my 30 day covid  extension .. i now understand what they did .. they turned my 30 covid ext into a visa ending on oct 23 (or so)  ... now i wait for the nov 30 announcement