Online Teaching Job

timodinero

Hello everybody on the forum!
I have the job that many of you might be qualified, and what's more important - interested.
And it's online English teaching to Chinese kids.
To catch your attention rightaway, salary range is from 18 to 24$ per hour.
You open your own schedule for every two weeks, requirement is minimum 10 open hours a week.
We are looking for teachers in Thailand because of the timezone, as a lot of schools now want to have classes in the morning and in the afternoon.
Which means - YOU can get some extra money while not missing your casual stroll to the bar in the evening ????
However if you wish work evenings too, latest time when you finish is 7PM THAI TIME.

A little bit more about the job - We need you to have classes using OUR materials and OUR platform, classes mostly in groups (mostly 4-5 students, maximum is 8), but sometimes there are 1on1 as well. Kids' age from 5 to 16.

Requirements:

ONLY North-American teachers (USA/Canada), right now company ain't looking for UK, Aus or NZ teachers.

You MUST have BA degree. any field is fine.
TESOL or TEFL. Or chance to obtain (which is extremely easy to do online).

Some experience or at least understanding of the concept, if you don't have any, I will help you out to pretend that you do and prepare you for the interview.

If you're interested, you can contact me here, on Telegram (@timodinero), on wechat (@timodinero), on email ([email protected]) or by the phone - 0988979220