O-A and O-X can get COE from London embassy

On 10/5/2020 at 11:52 AM, jimn said:

Please show recent proof that Emirates are cancelling flights. There are no recent reports of this. Qatar and Etihad are now also flying, please stop posting scaremongering hearsay information.

I’m not trying to scaremonger my flight from Birmingham to Bangkok on the 12 October was cancelled.

rebooked for 25th October the next available date at the time.

Its now I can arrange the hotels Medical etc.

i hope that assists.

48 minutes ago, PaulJ said:

I’m not trying to scaremonger my flight from Birmingham to Bangkok on the 12 October was cancelled.

rebooked for 25th October the next available date at the time.

Its now I can arrange the hotels Medical etc.

i hope that assists.

Ok it seems they are cancelling some regional flights to Bangkok. If anyone wants to be certain they will fly then QR008/QR836 London Heathrow/Doha/Bangkok is their main route and is flying regularly

• Thanks 1

On 10/5/2020 at 11:52 AM, jimn said:

Please show recent proof that Emirates are cancelling flights. There are no recent reports of this. Qatar and Etihad are now also flying, please stop posting scaremongering hearsay information.

Of course Emirates are still cancelling flights on a rolling basis just as they have been doing for months now.  Selling them in anticipation/hope of Thailand opening up then cancelling closer to the scheduled date when it becomes clearer it's not going to happen.  EK372/373 for example can still be purchased from December 1st but will be cancelled later this month or early next.

The difference with Emirates is that Emirates have been consistently operating one daily flight from DXB to BKK (to Hong Kong and return, EK384/385) which the CAAT gave permission to carry BKK bound passengers on from the 1st September, initially until 24th October.

According to the list of approved airlines that you can use to apply for a COE, British Airways doesn't appear to be on there.

https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/application-for-certificate-of-entry-to-thailand-for-non-thai-nationa?page=5d6636cd15e39c3bd00072dd&menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562

Has anyone applied for a COE with a BA ticket as of yet?

• 3 weeks later...