Language Facilitator

So here's the deal. Have retire visa.. Offered a position at a school as language facilitator. The deal is job requirements are no teaching. Sit in classroom and make corrections if and when teachers make mistakes. 

This way there is no need for teaching license. 

Is it possible to get work permit with this type of job if I change my visa to marriage visa? 

Edited by thesetat2013
Typo

OP, are you serious? you are thinking of taking a job sitting in a classroom, correcting teachers when they make mistakes.????

Never in a million years will a teacher here ever admit to making a mistake.

If you were to get involved in that, you would not last long, as no Thai teacher would put up with you correcting them.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, colinneil said:

OP, are you serious? you are thinking of taking a job sitting in a classroom, correcting teachers when they make mistakes.????

Never in a million years will a teacher here ever admit to making a mistake.

If you were to get involved in that, you would not last long, as no Thai teacher would put up with you correcting them.

You missed the point of the topic. Language facilitator is only job title and description is fictitious. 

13 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You could get a work permit if you change to a extension of stay (it is not a visa) based upon marriage.

Do you mean to say.. Stop the retirement visa and get and change visa to marriage with extension of stay? 

3 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Do you mean to say.. Stop the retirement visa and get and change visa to marriage with extension of stay? 

I assume you do not have a valid visa of any kind.

You would change the reason for your I year extension of stay based upon retirement to marriage.

Visas are not changed or extended at immigration.