Madonna refused to hire David Guetta to produce her MDNA album because of his astrological sign

snoop1130

Madonna refused to hire David Guetta to produce her MDNA album because of his astrological sign

By CASSIE CARPENTER

33982024-8804731-image-a-20_1601854233436.jpg

Seven-time Grammy winner Madonna reportedly outright refused to hire DJ David Guetta to produce her 12th studio album MDNA because of his astrological sign.

The 62-year-old Queen of Pop's interest in working with the 52-year-old Frenchman was piqued after he won a Grammy Award in 2011 for remixing her 2009 track Revolver.

'She tells me that she loves this remix and she suggests that I produce her next album,' David said (in French) on Mcfly et Carlito on Sunday.  

'I arrive for lunch. We talk about everything - the music, what she wants to do with the album. Super nice. It's just her and me. Very relaxed, very cool. We have lunch. It's happening. very good and you wonder when we start working together.'

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8804731/Madonna-refused-hire-David-Guetta-produce-MDNA-album-astrological-sign.html

Good example of how performers lose their edge once more success becomes meaningless.

There was a time when that little hustler Ciccone would have sucked forty dicks to get a producer that successful to work with her.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1