Seekings For A Veterinary Job

Hi,

I’m looking for a Vet Surgeon job in Thailand.

I have been certified Doctor in Veterinary Medicine and have a PhD in Pharmacology and Toxicology.

I would like to pratice in the NGO fields with small animals or wildanimals since it seems that Farang Vet cannot work it private clinics.

So I need to focus on helping or research.

Every advice will be helpfull for me

Many thanks in advance

" certified Doctor in Veterinary Medicine and have a PhD in Pharmacology and Toxicology" in what country ?

I think you could actually teach these subjects at a top university here in Thailand.

I know Kasetsart University has at least one foreign vet in the BIG hospital/clinic they run ,she is a teacher I think...

The small clinics are not somewhere I would bring my pets if they have a serious problem. Learned that the hard way....

• 3 years later...

" certified Doctor in Veterinary Medicine and have a PhD in Pharmacology and Toxicology" in what country ?

I think you could actually teach these subjects at a top university here in Thailand.

I know Kasetsart University has at least one foreign vet in the BIG hospital/clinic they run ,she is a teacher I think...

The small clinics are not somewhere I would bring my pets if they have a serious problem. Learned that the hard way....

You mean there actually are clinics??

I am just wanting to acquire some flea and tick medicine, and will not ask any Thai to assist, just begin to administer. As it is I spend more than I can afford on buying food for a number of dogs.

If I had the know how, and the wherewithal, there'd be some hormone and breeding control too, by way of castrations .... several.

But the grotesque injuries, my god, how can anyone stand to ignore the situation. It is shameful.

Try Samui Dog Rescue, as they are a charity, and there are different rules for that. You'll have to get a contact from the Samui forum.

There shouldn't be any rules for attending to the problem at all. It is a disgraceful situation. The government should welcome our assistance, and even assist us, not screw us for visa fees..