New STV Rules ?

Is it the 500,000 or 2 installments booked at condo? Is that a rental  installment or a buy installment?   Is the 500k need to be in a bank account or in 401 k account  ok?  I think the first 150 person flight was delayed because of lack of interest or the paperwork processing overwhelmed the applicants or processing staff. 

7 hours ago, Elkski said:

Is it the 500,000 or 2 installments booked at condo? Is that a rental  installment or a buy installment?   Is the 500k need to be in a bank account or in 401 k account  ok?  I think the first 150 person flight was delayed because of lack of interest or the paperwork processing overwhelmed the applicants or processing staff. 

The embassy in New Zealand is the only place I have seen the condo part as requirement.

If you are in the US as your profile shows you cannot apply for a STV at this time.

"Due to a high number of infection rate, the APEC card holders and the applicants who are currently in the USA and wish to obtain Special Tourist Visa (STV) do not fall under the categories that could enter Thailand at the moment, please check back regularly for any updates."

Source: https://thaiembdc.org/visas/