Calling All Germans

Jeff1

Hi, I / we need a little help. I have a Thai friend that went to Germany a few weeks ago, Frankfurt. She can not find a Thai market there for food. Can someone post an address or two?

Thank you,

Jeff

Hi, I / we need a little help. I have a Thai friend that went to Germany a few weeks ago, Frankfurt. She can not find a Thai market there for food. Can someone post an address or two?

Thank you,

Jeff

A Thai friend alone in Germany? Without "The Network"? Strange. Frankfurt (Main) definitely has a big Asia market, don't remember the address (I don't really look for addresses when I shop :o ) . They have everything. He/she just needs to ask other Asians, specifically owners of Thai restaurants. If your friend is in the other Frankfurt, I recommend Berlin. There are at least two Asia supermarkets on or near Ku'damm. (one quite opposite the big cinema there).

Thank you,

Jeff

A Thai friend alone in Germany? Without "The Network"? Strange. Frankfurt (Main) definitely has a big Asia market, don't remember the address (I don't really look for addresses when I shop :o ) . They have everything. He/she just needs to ask other Asians, specifically owners of Thai restaurants. If your friend is in the other Frankfurt, I recommend Berlin. There are at least two Asia supermarkets on or near Ku'damm. (one quite opposite the big cinema there).

Thank you for your reply.

She went there with her husband and does not know any other Thais/asians there.

I understand that most people do not look at addresses when they shop but every now and then it might be a good idea to look at the name of the street you are on.

Can someone post an address or two?

Asia Supermarkt

Fahrgasse 95, 60311 Frankfurt

-=-=-=-=-

SuperKato Lebensmittel GmbH

50.1113 8.67941 Kornmarkt 3, 60311 Frankfurt

-=-=-=-=-

Rama V

50.117 8.68658 Vilbeler Str. 32, 60313 Frankfurt

-=-=-=-=-

Kwang Sung

50.1058 8.65014 Speyererstr. 6, 60327 Frankfurt

its korean .. but quite good ..

there all in Frankfurt am Main (the airport city .. not the frankfurt in darkGermany :o )