Plot to kidnap Michigan governor thwarted; 13 arrested, officials say

webfact

19 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So what was it, thrown out of court or ruled against?

The courts ruled that the DNC is like a bridge club - they are not any kind of official government body. They can pick whoever they want. It was not shared publicly because the corporations who DO control 90% of the media didn't want people knowing about it. It was thrown out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J Town said:

The courts ruled that the DNC is like a bridge club - they are not any kind of official government body. They can pick whoever they want. It was not shared publicly because the corporations who DO control 90% of the media didn't want people knowing about it. It was thrown out.

Doesn’t surprise anyone who thinks about it, conspiracy nonsense doesn’t help.

Virginia Governor Was Also a Possible Target of Anti-Government Plot, F.B.I. Says

Gov. Ralph Northam of Virginia was discussed as a possible target by members of an anti-government group charged with plotting to kidnap the Michigan governor, the F.B.I. said.

Gov. Ralph Northam of Virginia was discussed as a possible target by members of an anti-government group charged last week with plotting to kidnap the Michigan governor, the F.B.I. said on Tuesday.

During a hearing in Federal District Court in Grand Rapids, Mich., Special Agent Richard J. Trask II of the F.B.I. said that Mr. Northam and other officials were targeted because of their aggressive lockdown orders to slow the spread of the coronavirus.

Last week, 13 men accused of involvement in the alleged plot against Gov. Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan were charged with a variety of state and federal crimes including terrorism, conspiracy and weapons possession. They also talked of planning to storm the Michigan State Capitol and start a civil war, the authorities said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/13/us/northam-kidnapping-whitmer.html

• Thanks 1