7 weeks late for 90 day report, maybe

my 90 day was due aug 19, and i think i did it on line but can't find any proof, and i honestly don't remember if i did it or not.

so what should i do? go immigration ASAP or just wait until around nov 15 and go to do then face the consequences if i didn't do it?

thx

I'm in the same situation. I tried in person to do a 90 day at the temporary building in early September exactly 177 days from my last entrance to the country on March 11 before lockdown; I had skipped the first 90 day because of advice here on forum regarding amnesty. The IO didn't like the fact that I had forgot to report my change of address and my lease said month to month. He looked at my last report receipt which said report before Oct. 25 2018, and said come back with a different lease around Oct. 15, in other words 10 days before Oct. 25 THIS year. I have no idea how that makes sense (any help here?). So it's going to be interesting what happens when I go back with my new term lease on this Thursday 15th. The good interpretation would be that they are phasing out the 90 day in effect. Or I got an oddball IO. An agent may be required at some point, and maybe that's what he was hinting at. (He did say an 800 baht pro forma fine would be assessed.) TIT.

Edited by Enzian
further info.

2 hours ago, steve2112 said:

cool, that's a relief

thanks

Are you stranded here or on a annual extension? If on an annual extension you should have done a TM30 when you changed your address. The 90 days report is a verification of you staying at the last reported address. So in a way I understand the immigration officer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CH1961 said:

Yes, you are late ????

Thanks! You've reminded me what I should have shown the IO last month. For years I'd been using the requirement of the 90 day report to give me an excuse to leave the country and go somewhere interesting. Somehow that didn't work in the late spring early summer of 2018. I made a report by mail officially July 25 and received a paper receipt saying report your address again before Oct.25. My passport shows I left Thailand on 14 August and went to Europe and returned from Russia on 28 Sept. Then I left Thailand for Milan on 15 Oct. and returned to Thailand on 22 November 2018, less than 30 days before I renewed my Non-O for a year. My problem in a way has been that living in my ex-GF's condo for so long, being in her blue book with my own yellow book and pink card, I got completely out of the loop on these requirements. Thanks again and thanks if you wasted 2 minutes of your life reading this.