Where is Lex Lazada Drop off ?

nabbie

Hi, I wish to return the product which my order is not matched and I am struggling to find Lex Lazada Drop Off.

According to Google map, it is near the main Lotus-Tesco

image.png.cf35823af3d216acda834eac5559f7cb.png  

The image of that location using Satellite is not shown and I am not sure if this is a correct place for drop-off. 

Appreciate anyone to tell me how to find the right place. Thanks.  

On 10/18/2020 at 6:47 AM, Old Croc said:

Go 1 km north from the Tesco corner on the bypass road.

Look for the yellow building.

lex.PNG

I went there this morning and someone says the correct place for drop off is near we cafe / Night market in Chalong. It is a new place but I did not succeed to find there and no bypass passengers can recognise that. Instead I am told best to go to Post Office near a big book shop. Yes, Post Office does deal with any Lazada returns providing I must have the return barcode that can be obtained from Lazada website. That is all for today.  

44 minutes ago, nabbie said:

I went there this morning and someone says the correct place for drop off is near we cafe / Night market in Chalong. It is a new place but I did not succeed to find there and no bypass passengers can recognise that. Instead I am told best to go to Post Office near a big book shop. Yes, Post Office does deal with any Lazada returns providing I must have the return barcode that can be obtained from Lazada website. That is all for today.  

That is the place indicated on your map. All I did was locate it using your post. 

That place is Lazada Express (LEX)

Who gave you the incorrect information?

23 hours ago, Old Croc said:

That is the place indicated on your map. All I did was locate it using your post. 

That place is Lazada Express (LEX)

Who gave you the incorrect information?

The man at that place which you have just shown me recently said there is a "new Lex Lazada Express" shop somewhere between night market & we cafe. I think Post Office is best for Lazada returns.