Yobs

andyinkat

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We play some good football though ( for a country smaller than the set from Neighbours etc...) :o

Didn't think you guys played footy, thought your game was "Catch Me kiss Me" :D

Footie is played in England - it's called Gaelic Football. Has a few less rules than the watered down version now on offer in Oz. It really belongs in Ireland, too, but there's so many of the buggers digging holes in the UK landscape that you can find matches most week-ends.

What's this got to do with LOS?

Can you say that again in ENglish?

Is the word Divvy a problem for you r u English if so you should know what a divvy is!!!!!

Chonabot is at least British - I am English. And I don't know 'divvy' in this context, either.

Not everyone is au fait with the latest argot - that's the fun of English - constantly changing, unlike French, which is formalised into corpse-like, stultifying boredom.

Can you say that again in ENglish?

Is the word Divvy a problem for you r u English if so you should know what a divvy is!!!!!

You're obviously from Birmingham , try using punctuation next time , in fact don't bother. Consider your first post to be in the troll category.

You know what a troll is don't you.

( No , not the fee they charge to go on the M5.... :o )

I am not from Birmingham, in fact I am not from the UK, perhaps I am from the land of the Trolls, or perhaps Leprachauns! I am surprised you have not heard of the word Divvy very common over here. Well it does not matter divvy or idiot,Thailand certainly is very lenient in letting them in. Strange they all want to move over here perhaps its to get away from their Troll life over there, weather might not be that great but the standard of living is better.

Well it does not matter divvy or idiot,Thailand certainly is very lenient in letting them in. Strange they all want to move over here perhaps its to get away from their Troll life over there, weather might not be that great but the standard of living is better.

Chanel, do we know you,...? :o

Well it does not matter divvy or idiot,Thailand certainly is very lenient in letting them in. Strange they all want to move over here perhaps its to get away from their Troll life over there, weather might not be that great but the standard of living is better.

Chanel, do we know you,...? :o

Does anybody ever know the real person, I am like a stranger in the night and like the elusive butterfly. I dont think you know me. :D

I am like the elusive butterfly

Butterflies have very short life span.

They're beautiful and bright.

For a very short time.

And they're reborn again through many offsprings.

I'm not sure you're meeting all the criterias,... :o:D

Well how would you know we are like strangers in the night. Maybe Im from Translyvania home of the vampire bat. Perhaps I feel like an elusive butterfly at this moment in time, I could be anyone that I want to be thats my privilege. Perhaps Im just me. I am bright and beautiful.