True Fiber Internet - serious problems for the last 2 weeks. Looks like ISP DNS problems

MGP

Very frequently, the webpages do not load. It happens randomly. Sometimes I have to retry more than 10 times or have a coffee break. It started happening occasionally,  2 weeks ago, but it is getting worst every day.

It doesn't seem like a connectivity issue, because Skype, IPTV, YouTube or any streaming service do not have any interruption, so I think that it must be the DNS servers.

I have tried 3 different laptops with Firefox, Chrome and MS Edge. One of them with fresh installed Windows. It doesn't seem like an issue on my side.

I have called them 3 times, talked 4 times on the chat, and they have already come to replace the Gigatex router. But the issue is not solved.

Anyone else experimenting these problems with True?

Edited by MGP

Yes. But I have had the same exact issues you are having since I started the service at my new address. I have DSL though. The service was started June 6 of this year. So far they have sent technicians to my place about 12 times since then. The router has been replaced four times. Yesterday they sent a technician to my building. I was told he replaced some sort of card at the main box in the building. Im still having issues. When I used True at my previous address I had fiber. I only had two connectivity issues there in a year. They were both resolved. 

Last week when I called True the person told me the issue is due to the radio frequency waves. Another said the issue is with my laptop. But the connectivity issues effect both my laptop and Iphone. The laptop is fairly new. The phone is an Iphone 11. I had both checked. No issues.

About two months ago fiber was installed in my building. I asked if I can upgrade. 

I posted something about this issue recently. Im not trying to troll the post. I just wanted to respond to you.

Edited by swm59nj
add more information
  • Like 1

True has finally solved the issue! ????

They have come for a second time. The technician said that the DNS was automatic, and now he set a fixed one. No issues so far

The first technician had no idea. He blamed my computers, Windows 10, the browsers, the webpages...

Edited by MGP