Tens machien

JAS21

Does anyone use one of these?

What model do you have, are you happy with it, and you paid?

I have seen the Tens 7000 on Lazada, but at several different prices. Anyone any idea if the lower prices will be a genuine Tens?

tks

• 3 weeks later...

My observation is all of the Tens units are knock-offs from China. They are manufacturers for US companies, so they put out grey market units which use the same hardware with slightly different software. The Tens unit I got is an exact copy of a USD350 HealtmateForever T24AB2 unit which costed THB1500 via Ubuy (see photo). Works very well, with 24 modes (massage/rhythm types), 4 outputs with A/B mode (so you can get up to 8 pads doing 4 areas with 2 different massage patterns) with separate intensity levels and a timer. The size is the same a first gen iPhone with a touch screen (you can use finger or stylus). Charges by USB and charge lasts for days, so you can use it on-the-go. Suggest to get a unit where the pads are "plug type" and not "pin type" (harder to find) or "machine specific" (e.g. the Omron knock-offs use a special kind of pad) as you will need to replace the pads after a while.

My only mistake was to order by Ubuy, which ships their products via the US. My package got stopped in customs and I needed to provide a doctor's certificate since it was classed as a "medical device". Eventually got it through, but it was an unwanted hassle. So recommend you find a Lazada vendor based in Thailand which can ship locally. Price will be higher but you will avoid customs trap.

Got the same device for my mother who suffers from chronic back pain. Worked will for her.

tensunit.jpg