Immigration Khon Kaen

I had been advised by the officer at immigration when I did my 90 day report in October to apply early for 'extension of stay' early to avoid the rush, although the next appointment date was January 2021.

A few days ago I went to get a new 'retirement' visa at the KK office, rush what rush ? only 1 other person at the office at 11am.    Form filling etc took 15 minute.

The other officers looked totally board not knowing what to do.
I now a visa until December 2021 and a 90 day report in February.

5 hours ago, Speedo1968 said:

I had been advised by the officer at immigration when I did my 90 day report in October to apply early for 'extension of stay' early to avoid the rush, although the next appointment date was January 2021.

A few days ago I went to get a new 'retirement' visa at the KK office, rush what rush ? only 1 other person at the office at 11am.    Form filling etc took 15 minute.

The other officers looked totally board not knowing what to do.
I now a visa until December 2021 and a 90 day report in February.

I was there Monday morning 8:30am and the place was packed. They fast tracked the 90 day reports and I was out in 20 minutes.. 

3 hours ago, Jeffrey346 said:

I was there Monday morning 8:30am and the place was packed. They fast tracked the 90 day reports and I was out in 20 minutes.. 

Been here 20 years, 10 of them as a retiree, never had it so easy with retirement visa before.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Speedo1968 said:

Been here 20 years, 10 of them as a retiree, never had it so easy with retirement visa before.

Udon is the same, so quick. my under consideration stamp went to a hard stamp in just over a week. surprised to get a call so quickly for my marriage extension.