How much for an Accord?

How about giving your Mate a hand with car prices?

I picked this up recently when I had the car serviced.      We all know the prices are set throughout Thailand with the only difference  between dealers really being the items  they offer like  window tint and floor matts.

This  is the real price we will all pay for Hondas in Thailand   The date  listed 191149924_hondacarprices.thumb.jpeg.e36704f6718e9696ff9f31daf5f0da50.jpegis 13-7 2020.

Maybe others would like to add  the same  price list for other brands of cars.    Maybe this could become an annual update thread?   It saves a lot of  driving from one dealer to the next.

Fellow members.    The operative words were just below the price list above.

What I'm suggesting is a thread for listing the prices for all the different brands sold in Thailand updated each year.  So if it's a Toyota or Isuzu or Ford or Chevrolet how about posting the dealers price list  here?

I know from my time shopping for a car some brands don't' post prices on Google.    I recall  at the time, Chevrolet wanted  an application filled out in order for the price list to be sent.

So if you have a current price list for any brand, please post it.

Just read my post again but this was at the bottom.   Clear enough I hope.

"Maybe others would like to add  the same  price list for other brands of cars.    Maybe this could become an annual update thread?   It saves a lot of  driving from one dealer  brand to the next.

23 hours ago, uncleP said:

Not true. I bought a new car this year. Some dealerships can offer bigger discounts.

How about posting your secret to getting a lower price, UncleP.    Share a little please.

Edited by Andy from Kent

2 minutes ago, Andy from Kent said:

Fellow members.    I  was completely unclear with my OP.     

What I'm suggesting is a thread for listing the prices for all the different brands sold in Thailand updated each year.  So if it's a Toyota or Isuzu or Ford or Chevrolet how about posting the dealers price list  here?

I know from my time shopping for a car some brands don't' post prices on Google.    I recall Chevrolet wanted  an application filled out in order for the price list.

So if you have a current price list for a brand, please post it.

How about posting your secret to getting a lower price, UncleP.    Share a little please.

Typically the manufacturers list the current prices on their respective website... best to get the price straight from the horses mouth I reckon.

My experience of buying my CRV some 16 years ago (and still going strong) is we contacted 2 different Honda dealers and played one off the other, both on prices and extras.  Ended up with the CRV Sport and have been as happy as Larry (whoever he is) ever since.

Did the same when I bought my new Merc 4 years ago kept getting so many extras offered

Edited by whiteman

Yup I bought a new Isuzu mux 3.0 . I got 180, 000 cash discount. I could have got 200k on a Ford or Pajero sport, 150k on Nissan Terra. But each of the others had things that were not to my liking. There are discounts to be had. Car dealers are like women the worst thing they can say is no. ???? get what you want or walk ????