Metropolitan Waterworks Authority (MEA) bill

jayboy

Trying to pay my MEA monthly bill online.Assumed it would be straightforward but in addition to my MEA account number, the Bank also requires a 'Reference 2" which doesn't appear in the bill.Any pointers?

On a related subject I have paid my TOT bills on line via mobile app for a long time. TOT have now updated the app so I at least find it impossible to process.I'm always bemused when Thai institutions like TOT spend time and money on an English language version of an app, but don't see the necessity to check the English for schoolboy howlers or lack of clarity.

Apologies.I doubt whether anyone was eager to respond on this exceedingly boring topic but I have since been able to manoeuvre my way through to payment successfully.

Point about Thai corporations needing to polish up English language quality on apps still stands.

• Like 1

Metropolitan Waterworks Authority (MEA) bill !  

This is the MWA not the MEA. MWA you have to pay at 7/11.  If MEA bill, this has Ref. 1 in column No.1 and Ref.2 in Column No.4.

If you set yourself up to pay online to MEA each month. Go to the Payments section of you online banking account and fill out the from. For Bangkok Bank, it will automatically enter the payment amount as shown on your bill. (Very easy these days)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Estrada said:

Metropolitan Waterworks Authority (MEA) bill !  

This is the MWA not the MEA. MWA you have to pay at 7/11.  If MEA bill, this has Ref. 1 in column No.1 and Ref.2 in Column No.4.

If you set yourself up to pay online to MEA each month. Go to the Payments section of you online banking account and fill out the from. For Bangkok Bank, it will automatically enter the payment amount as shown on your bill. (Very easy these days)

you can pay the water bill by scanning barcode same as the electric bill..never paid any bills at 7-11

On 11/18/2020 at 12:31 PM, jayboy said:

Trying to pay my MEA monthly bill online.

Setup automatic bill payment  See  the bank and the utility office you want to pay .

They will fill in a Form and that's that. you will still get a bill at home to see how much  they will take out of your Account.