Small issue in condo

Hi guys,

Unfortunatelly i`ve dropped somthing on the floor in kitchen area of my condo. And it caused this sort of issue - the tile has been damaged. So my question is - if there is a way to somehow fix it without replacing all the tiles and  at a reasonable price etc. Maybe you would be kind to advise a man or a service who might sort it out here in Thonburi, Bangkok. Thanks!

IMG_20201118_120410.jpg

IMG_20201118_120420.jpg

IMG_20201118_120427.jpg

IMG_20201118_120433.jpg

IMG_20201118_120443.jpg

Not sure if your a tenant or an owner.  If you own the place then the suggestions above are fine. Do whatever you can live with - but ultimately they are just hacks. If your a tenant then come clean and tell the owner. The only proper fix is to cut the tile out with a grinder and a diamond disc and replace it. Not a big job at all - quite easy. If you have spare tiles then this is the no brainer solution. Even if you don't this looks like a pretty standard looking tile - take the cutout to home pro and match it. Box of 12 inch tiles is only a few hundred baht. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, warrima said:

If your a tenant then come clean and tell the owner. The only proper fix is to cut the tile out with a grinder and a diamond disc and replace it. Not a big job at all - quite easy. If you have spare tiles then this is the no brainer solution. Even if you don't this looks like a pretty standard looking tile - take the cutout to home pro and match it. Box of 12 inch tiles is only a few hundred baht

Yes, i am tenant. Sure there is no spare tiles in the unit. Juristic office might have a clue if there are any, since all the units share  "same-same" finish.  Most, actually, i think. 

5 hours ago, Iron Tongue said:

Standard fix is to fill with epoxy, texture and paint to match.

Yes that's the way especially if no tiles from the same batch are available.

or you can use the Clone Stamp Tool in photoshop   like this ????

706683573_clonestamptool.thumb.jpg.e28956c8262a7de25ae82bed36670f88.jpg

• Haha 1