Free Web Hosting

katana

I like Wix.com although I am not using it. The free version puts wix banner on the top and has domain showing it's on their site, but paid version (which is also very cheap) removes that limitations and offers a ton of additional plugins. But despite having coded many websites in the past, I'm getting lazy. On this one, a web page could be made in half an hour from templates. If you're not very serious, and just want a site that looks good on computer and phone, you should give them a call. It's safer than WordPress and Joomla sites, which get hacked quite often.

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys. Do these sites allow you to use your own code? You mention their templates, but I already have the HTML coded which includes a lot of tables, so ideally would like to just copy and paste it in to their editor without having to use some template wizard.

Edited by katana

31 minutes ago, katana said:

Thanks guys. Do these sites allow you to use your own code? You mention their templates, but I already have the HTML coded which includes a lot of tables, so ideally would like to just copy and paste it in to their editor without having to use some template wizard.

github & netlify do. 

• Thanks 1