What Made You Happy Today.

larvidchr

I was really happy this morning, the sun is out again after several days of heavy rain, the garden has had ample water, the people on the estate is coming out from their homes and there is life everywhere, people are smiling and chatting over the garden walls, what a lovely day. :D

What has made you happy today???

There is so much doom and gloom, come on lets exercise the smileys and give somebody else a reason to smile. :o

Edited by larvidchr

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really happy this morning, the sun is out again after several days of heavy rain, the garden has had ample water, the people on the estate is coming out from their homes and there is life everywhere, people are smiling and chatting over the garden walls, what a lovely day. :D

What has made you happy today???

what made me happy is after 5 days the sun is out and i went to the beach.its the only place my wife wont go ,something about wanting white skin. happy days :o

New government after 300 years ...........Jockstar will ken......

one day we might even have our own Embassy in Bangers.......anyone want a VISA... :o

No rain and the wind was back, so 3 1/2 hours kitesurfing today :o very happy and very tired! you could see the joy on everyones faces as they got on the water for the first time in 10 days...

Today I woke up feeling comparatively hale and hearty, the sun has shone all day and it's 20°C. I'm now preparing a giant barbie with fresh caught cod and pike and lashings of cold, cold German beer and best of all, I don't have to work tomorrow and I've just checked my account online to find I have enough for a ticket to LOS and OZ.

Seeing my nearly 3 year old son smiling in his sleep next to my wife.

They always make me happy.

It is raining again today. I have done the first load of washing (been up since 6:15 and everybody else is sleeping) and it will take a couple of days to dry but I am in Thailand with my family and to me there is no better place to be.

:D :D :o

Today I woke up for the first time in over 20 years totally without any drug in my system. Actually my first time in Thailand. Gave up the booze and damaging drugs a few years back and yesterday was the first day without any nicotine. I've been a ratty bastard over the last few days and apologise to anyone I attacked.

This last drug, nicotine(in the form of snuss) has in some ways been the hardest, pychologically.

I went for some exercise, at 6am around the beautiful lake in Khon Kaen after not being able to sleep more than 4 hours and feel good.

Life is wonderful - what a diference a day makes.

It's all about attitude - I choose today to be full of gratitude for wealth I have in my life. Great thread!

N :o N

My eyes opened I turned and there is my 13 week old daughter smiling at me, now thats happinness for today
I have one of them too - wonderful! Edited by Neeranam

I'm happy because I woke up next to my beautiful Thai ladyboy, as I have for the past four years. And even though we are in our Santa Fe, New Mexico, home for the next five months, being able to check in every day on Thai Visa gives me and my lovely Irin a little taste of home. Here in Santa Fe, the temperature is about 20C each day and it is dry (15-20% humidity). We have beautiful sunsets and great Mexican food. But we still miss our home in Bangkok. Can't wait to come back.

Edited by farang prince

Waking up without a fuzzy head or a queasy stomach! 3 days now without any grog,a new world record for me.

GOOD FOR YOU!! KEEP IT UP. Have also given up the souce for a few months, and have never felt better. Even have appitite back, and eating, but too bad starting to gain weight.

Thing that makes me happy today and everyday.

Having my sweet, gentle, kind, considerate B/F with me. His good morning kiss and knowing He loves me, cause it sure aint my looks or personality LOL that keeps him here or anything else for the cynics out there.

I'm happy because I woke up next to my beautiful Thai ladyboy, as I have for the past four years. And even though we are in our Santa Fe, New Mexico, home for the next five months, being able to check in every day on Thai Visa gives me and my lovely Irin a little taste of home. Here in Santa Fe, the temperature is about 20C each day and it is dry (15-20% humidity). We have beautiful sunsets and great Mexican food. But we still miss our home in Bangkok. Can't wait to come back.

Santa Fe, (or FantaSe, as I sometimes call it) is one of the few places I feel jealous of hearing about, even though I live happily in Chiang Mai, which reminds me of Santa Fe in quite a few ways. Went to college and lived there 86-90.

Happy today, 3rd straight day of pleasant, cool, rainy weather in Chiang Mai. Very cool and nice rainy, almost homey feel. Not the usual drizzle alternating with torrential downpour, nice steady, pensive feeling, like a contemplative movie scene. My old 6 hours, 20 Guinness day-off drinking weather, back in the day.

If you prefer so much Thailand to New Mexico, why do you spend 6 months there each year ?