What Made You Happy Today.

larvidchr

Went grocery shopping today.

Got 2 dozens quail eggs.

came home, hardboil the eggs, shelled them and put them in those ziplock containers.

Offered 3 to my 1 year 9 months neice and she finished them and asked for more.

Seeing her pop them eggs in her mouth, puffing out the cheeks...was really too satisfying a sight.

That little gal is finally eating much more. :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my riding boots. Finally a pair of riding boots I can wear w/o need of several insoles or 2 layers of thick socks. its finally small enough!

Good for you, Kitty.

my son arrived from the ok for 3 weeks holiday ,its going to be hectic :o

My new Girlfriend is coming to see me later today, she works 200 km from me, so when we can stay together its happy times :D

So I take it we won't be seeing you on Thai Visa for a few days, Larvidchr? Hehehehehe. :o

"hes gotta come up for air sometime captain" :D

Not smoking for 5wks and two days..........with no nicotine patches or other bs....

Feeling like i beat this shiiteee finally.......

I can actually breath.......wohoooooooo.

Congratulations Stiggy. Now, in a few days you will actually be able to taste food again!!!! Keep going!!!!

Not smoking for 5wks and two days..........with no nicotine patches or other bs....

Congratulations Stiggy. Now, in a few days you will actually be able to taste food again!!!! Keep going!!!!

Yes congratulations to you, well done :o , I have cut down from 60 a day to 40 in the last month, not quite the same but on the right track :D

I was really happy this morning, the sun is out again after several days of heavy rain, the garden has had ample water, the people on the estate is coming out from their homes and there is life everywhere, people are smiling and chatting over the garden walls, what a lovely day. :D

What has made you happy today???

There is so much doom and gloom, come on lets exercise the smileys and give somebody else a reason to smile. :o

What's made me happy?

Not reading Thaivisa... but now I've opened it. ######!

And here it's not raining. Surin is far too dry and I feel really sorry for the rice farmers.

Andrew

I was really happy this morning, the sun is out again after several days of heavy rain, the garden has had ample water, the people on the estate is coming out from their homes and there is life everywhere, people are smiling and chatting over the garden walls, what a lovely day. :D

What has made you happy today???

There is so much doom and gloom, come on lets exercise the smileys and give somebody else a reason to smile. :o

What's made me happy?

Not reading Thaivisa... but now I've opened it. ######!

And here it's not raining. Surin is far too dry and I feel really sorry for the rice farmers.

Andrew

Something's just made me smile and made me happy. It was Thaivisa.

In my above post I uttered an expletive. It began with a 'd'. Next came an 'a' and the last letter was an 'n'. And my expletive was deleted!

Very right too. Upholding standards!

I'm now going to write some rude words and see which get hexed out. (Hence I suppose they are 'orrible 'hexpletives'.)

Oh sod, ######, bugger, ######, blast, shit, bother, blow. Oh dear!

You see, I don't know many rude words, but at least I hope that this might be funny and could make somebody a little bit happy.

Even if only myself.

Andrew Hicks

PS Why's d..n worse than shit and sod?

Edited by Andrew Hicks

Yes congratulations to you, well done :o , I have cut down from 60 a day to 40 in the last month, not quite the same but on the right track :D

Larvidchr, does this constitute a rest break? :D I assumed you would be very very busy this week. :D

Larvidchr, does this constitute a rest break? :D I assumed you would be very very busy this week. :D

Busy only in the weekends my friend :D

• 2 weeks later...

Busy only in the weekends my friend :bah:

I'm happy to see Larvidchr has resumed posting on Thai Visa after a visit from a special lady. Are you just surfacing for air or can we expect to see more of you, my friend? :D

What made me happy last Friday was that I came home after 2 months in Papua New Guinea and my wife delayed my sons birthday party from 1st August to last Saturday so that could be there with him and we all had a great time.

Thursday of this week I go back for another 2 months but it isn't that bad there.