June 8, 200719 yr Flew back in this morning, wife and i suprised little Jez - bugger broke ranks at school and gave me the best hug ever. Then proceeded to tell his new class mates: "THIS <points> is *MY* Daddy" I'm fluffy. Thanks Phazey, that one brought a smile to my face too.
June 8, 200719 yr Author I just saw a new thread from November Rain with a good question "are we all sad ?" It makes me happy today to be able with this thread to answer "no we are not" atleast not all the time Kind regards. Edited June 8, 200719 yr by larvidchr
June 8, 200719 yr Before the crocs eat you alive, soundman ! Slowly I hope. Jens, what happened to Side Show Bob? Nice to hear from you Lite Beer, Bob got a offer he couldn't refuse, but my brother Leon(never making the The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame) has offered to be the new side show! How is the North county going for you, my friend? Edited June 8, 200719 yr by SamuiJens
June 8, 200719 yr Flew back in this morning, wife and i suprised little Jez - bugger broke ranks at school and gave me the best hug ever. Then proceeded to tell his new class mates: "THIS <points> is *MY* Daddy" I'm fluffy. Thanks Phazey, that one brought a smile to my face too. Yo 'farang prince' ...this was a nice one ...great for you 'phazey' , enjoy... I just saw a new thread from November Rain with a good question "are we all sad ?"It makes me happy today to be able with this thread to answer "no we are not" atleast not all the time Kind regards. And it makes happy to have had the chance to share some thoughts with such a nice guys like 'larvidchr' !
June 9, 200719 yr Driving through the countryside to town, with butterflies mobbing the air in masses.
June 11, 200719 yr family went to pasadena for the weekend. i had the house to myself. clear the laundry, read a good storybook. watched 2 dvds, had leisurely showers and took my time with the moisturisers. had some good home cooked meals.....farting now. yep....life is bliss.
June 11, 200719 yr Arrived back from two weeks in Scotland on Thursday night, had a smile on my face ever since.
June 11, 200719 yr A customer paid his outstanding bill. Cheers, Soundman. PS - Hey mods, this thread might be a good addition to the "farang pub" sub-forum.
June 11, 200719 yr Author A customer paid his outstanding bill.Cheers, Soundman. PS - Hey mods, this thread might be a good addition to the "farang pub" sub-forum. Makes me happy to see, that you had something today to cheer you up Soundman Have a real nice day everybody Kind regards
June 13, 200719 yr Made Braised Pork Hocks with Eggs & mushrooms. they are a bit spicy due to too much pepper and chilli powder. But still. Darn good!
June 13, 200719 yr I just have submitted my Tutor Marked Assigment 3, I have hardly sleep for 5 days... But Now I am done...til the next one of course...There are more 3 to go...
June 13, 200719 yr I start a new job tomorrow but in Papua New Guinea so thats good news but it means being away from my wife and 3 year old son for 4 to 6 months. They are still asleep upstairs and they will take me to the airport after lunch. I never did like goodbyes and it will be the first time my son has been to the airport to see Dada fly away. On the other hand he can see Dada come back again when I return. I have told him he can talk to his big teddy bear and Dada will hear him. On the other hand the money will be useful so that she can build the shop she wants and also start growing bamboo shoots and bamboo canes for sale. If the job lasts longer perhaps we will start pig farming in a small local way as well.
June 14, 200719 yr Author I start a new job tomorrow but in Papua New Guinea so thats good news but it means being away from my wife and 3 year old son for 4 to 6 months.They are still asleep upstairs and they will take me to the airport after lunch. I never did like goodbyes and it will be the first time my son has been to the airport to see Dada fly away. On the other hand he can see Dada come back again when I return. I have told him he can talk to his big teddy bear and Dada will hear him. On the other hand the money will be useful so that she can build the shop she wants and also start growing bamboo shoots and bamboo canes for sale. If the job lasts longer perhaps we will start pig farming in a small local way as well. Good luck in your new job, I bet time will pass very quickly and you will be holding your Son in your arms again before you know it. Kind regards
June 14, 200719 yr Author Sitting on my porch here in Thailand, drinking a good cup of Italian caffinated coffe, having picked a Romeo Y Julieta (Cuban cigar) from my humidor, slowly enjoying the multitude of fine aromas from the coffe and the cigar. Ahhhhh life, that makes me happy. I wish everybody a very nice day. Kind regards, Edited June 14, 200719 yr by larvidchr
June 14, 200719 yr I just have submitted my Tutor Marked Assigment 3, I have hardly sleep for 5 days...But Now I am done...til the next one of course...There are more 3 to go... Seeing Glauka posts.
June 14, 200719 yr Shot a net 69 at Royal Lakeside golf course, had a great caddy, who not only was chatty, knew her distances and her lines on the green (all 3 a bonus really) but was very pretty to boot!!! Glad to be alive
June 14, 200719 yr I am actually IN THAILAND .... have a visa ... a nice place or 2 to live ..... my dogs! The ability to choose when to be in the city and when to be at the beach etc etc Life couldn't be much better
June 14, 200719 yr I'm just really happy that I didn't have to stab anyone in the office today. WHEW!
June 14, 200719 yr Author I'm just really happy that I didn't have to stab anyone in the office today. WHEW! I think most TV members are with you on this one Well done keeping your cool. Edited June 14, 200719 yr by larvidchr
June 14, 200719 yr Its past 5.00pm & I can sit down for a nice cold can of beer...Soundman. why did you wait?
June 14, 200719 yr why did you wait? The $64.15 dollar question.... Well I suppose this is Thailand, where drinking a beer for breakfast would hardly raise an eyebrow. Hhmmmmm. Soundman.
June 14, 200719 yr why did you wait? The $64.15 dollar question.... Well I suppose this is Thailand, where drinking a beer for breakfast would hardly raise an eyebrow. Hhmmmmm. Soundman. after 5 weeks my well bore is fixed,had 4 different companies tell me its no good make new ,today and only 20000b i have water thanks samui deep well for not taking the pi** and fixing it
June 17, 200719 yr was dropped off at Irvine Spectrum Centre; California USA. went shopping, or window shopping untill I walked into The Body Shop. They are having clearance sale and I purchased enough presents and is well stocked up for Christmas Giving. Expenditure: USD78/- Went into the Yard House, ordered a sampler of 6 beers, but was only able to drink 3 as the family called to say they are picking me up home early. Sent the rest of the drinks to 2 guys taking their lunches, got a handshake and some happy hand clappings from the 2 guys. Yep....its a leisurely happy day as the 2 kids are still napping and the house is soo quiet.
Create an account or sign in to comment