What Made You Happy Today.

larvidchr

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy here 1 hour after midnight :D , because I just have talked with my son back home, I call him every week same day, but last week he was on a small hollyday, Today he was really happy and talked at lenght about all he had done since we last talked, I miss him and love :o him to bits, and every time we talk I am over the moon. :D

Refreshing, a feel-good thread, thanx. :D

I had a bowel movement that didn't take an hour,

A great cup of coffee, a cookie, and the dog didn't shi.. in the house,

it's the small things in life ...

Maybe Libya could contribute some feel-good pulp from the Patters beat,

other than the usual errant punter being beaten senseless, :o:D

today:

neighbour came by to give back some souvenirs sarongs pareos that she didnt need.

And she brought her youngest boy along.

Little boy & little gal was happily running around, playing with the neighbour. They tired themselves out nicely and is now napping. The kids love the company. And they ate up as much of the food I cooked for them for lunch.

Today, steamed corn cobs all has healthy nibbles; the hardboiled quail eggs are all gone. And the tomato minced pork macooroni was fairly well recieved. My Yam rice is already cooking for dinner and I can expect no leftovers for today.

Time now is 1312 at OC California USA, its sunny yet is cooling in the shade.

Lets hope today is going to be a easy wonderful day.

National holiday here. Ascension Day but it's called boy's day and the whole male drinking population gets totally ripped. Took a boat out on the lakes but it got in difficulties with so many drunks falling about. Water police rescued us. Why am I happy? Found out for the first time that my guitar floats.

P.S. Want to tell us about it, Plainjane?

Edited by qwertz

Happy:

just got the clearance from the city today for our new house’s building permit w/o the environmental impact & excess surface water discharge study statement

Unhappy:

just paid $16500 for our building permit fee! :o

Had a fight last night with Herself and went to bed angry, unhappy and hurt.

This morning when Herself woke up, she came to me, kissed me and said: "I am sorry."

Then later today Amexco sent me a Centurion Credit Card (now I can go buy this Ferrari 599 GT) and finally Volvo was able to update the navigation system in the car.

La Vita é bella!

I had a run in with some Time-Share people (if you can call them that). I knew the way it works, and thought yes, let me sell myself to them!

Well, after 1 !/2hrs., and one on one with the closer, he started to go in his "YOU'LL BUY, IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU" angry act. With that said I stood up and in his face I said the same thing he had just sad, while emphacising the words good for you, with my eyes always in his, and he finally looked puzzeled, sat down and said that I could pick up my voucher for dinner for 2 at a resturant , value 2,ooo baht! Not bad for 1 1/2hrs. of BSing their BSing me. Remember if your in same situation, always stand looking straight in their eyes and repeat their sick semi-threat, with a look of "and I'll do it"

I had nothing else to do anyway, so why turn down a dinner for 2 at a classy joint! So I have made myself HAPPY today.

Hmmmm, let's see.

The sun rose again today after a rocket-attack free night.

The sun set today without any of our troops here dying.

Yep, another fine day ! :o

It made my day, reading here on TV, about the Cantor turtle they have found at the Mekong river in a former Khmer rouge area in Cambodia.

Mostly we read how many animals we are close to loose, this is a really nice change :D:D

Kind regards :o

Hmmmm....I should say.

whats makes me happy yesterday.

Family dropped me off at Santa Magarita Market Place while they goes to San Diego Disneyland with the kids.

I roamed around the place leisurely, enjoying the sunshine and the cool breeze. Dropped by the Library Book sale and came away with 15 bookes for USD11/-. the surprisingly expensive books are the 2 Children's rhymes & poems book which entertain my neice no ends, doing her potty training. I purposely left the 2 books in the bath/shower/toliets for that tyke.

And I read enough trashy novels thru the night. Breaking my records for 4 books in 8 hours.

And I even got at berlitz Rush Hour Express German language CD, which hopefully can prepare me for a months stay in Munich Germany in August from Borders Book shoop for USD10/-. :o

And today, the family gone off to meet the grandparents/inlaws and I get to stay home, do the laundry and simple vegetate my weekend away with more reading.

Yep....life is bliss. :D

Waking up in Scotland with no job and looking at the raindrops sliding down the window pane to a grey, black sky......

This is the suicidal depression forum I take it ???? :o

Oi, there's an irritation thread running you know!

I'm happy because I'm not waking up in England with no job. :D

This one is for larvidchr who wants this thread revived. I'm truly happy to oblige. G'DAY L: :bah:

If I post to often myself, it dosent really count, naaa but what the h...

:o And thankyou qwertz. makes me happy to know you are happy. :D

:D:bah::D:D