Old Man Olympics In Thailand

torito

Dressing without assistance and expertise with zippers (open to all age groups over 50)

Do you mean the zippers have to be open all the way, or just part way? :D

ALL the way. No wimpy excuses like "But I'm arthritic". This is not a game for geriatric softies.

'qwertz' I think that you are getting a little bit hard....in fact I would propose a variation to your Dressing competition:

Dress with assistance, but this has to be in two categories of assistants: One for ladies and other for katoes, as I think the latest have a physical advantage (normally are tallest and stronger).

The hardest test of all Complete 3 knee bends without farting :D special dispension for australians because of their VB intake :D Nignoy

The ones I know can't stand straight without farting. :o

Edited by qwertz

You really shouldn't encourage me, torito.

Shiniest pate competition - prize to greatest distance deflected off bald skull, special prize for ability to focus heat at long distance to start fire on which green curry is cooked.

Worst false teeth competition.

Dress competition - prize to person wearing attire most inappropriate to age ( Subsections : Whitest legs in batik shorts competition, person in most ostentatious silk shirt at charity event section, person in most loudly patterned shirt at expat meeting competition).

In the Dress Competition, the shorts competition has to include black socks or it is not authentic.

I also would suggest that Pattaya be the site of the first "Games" because of the propensity of massage parlors so the competitors can have their sore muscles worked on after their events.

In the Dress Competition, the shorts competition has to include black socks or it is not authentic.
Indeed !

Puffiest ankles competition ?

The Hansum man competition.
:D:D:D

I think this could be the highlight.

Deepest "inner beauty" & dignified, mature charm event ?

"Most marrigeable man" event ? Criteria ? High age and serious illnesses an advantage :o .

Edited by WaiWai

Indeed !

Puffiest ankles competition ?

The Hansum man competition.
:D:D:D

I think this could be the highlight.

Deepest "inner beauty" & dignified, mature charm event ?

"Most marrigeable man" event ? Criteria ? High age and serious illnesses an advantage :o .

Ostentatious displays of ATM cards, fat wallets and TCs will be ruled out in this event.