De La Hoya Fight

Lost in LOS

Is there any bar/restaurant in pattaya or jomtien that is showing the Oscar De La Hoya Merriwether fight today? should be an incredible fight.

thanks in advance

Jimmy

what a good fight

floyd mayweather won the fight on a split decision,but for me the fight was all square going into the last round, i thought oscar del la hoya just shaved the last so in my book he should at least got a draw

"Ringside punching stats heavily favored Mayweather, crediting him with landing 207 of 481 punches to 122 of 587 for De La Hoya. Mayweather also landed more power punches than De La Hoya, outscoring him 138-82. "

Those stats make the decision to award Mayweather the fight correct in my opinion.

Agree with the buriramboy posting I scored the fight 15-13 to Mayweather, and thought the fight commentators on UBC were not good and way off the mark.

Also I think it is a bit odd that De La Hoya was also promoting the fight; conflict of interest?

De La Hoya was [barely] winning untill the 10th, he just punched himself out and couldn't keep it up. I think that was Mayweather's plan alll along.

Very common for one fighter's promotion company to promote the fight. Would you rather have Don King?

TH