Italian Lakrung As Rice Farmer Give Me A Break

steffi

re: tv drama on channel 5

Spaghetti soapies :o .

Was the farmer a goodie or a baddie ? Did he intersperse his labour with bouts of opera and drive his buffalo recklessly and at high speed :D ?

Didn't the Italians & Mexicans usually play the Native Americans in the old "Western" films ?

What is the name of this programme?

I usually have a tolerance period of around 60 seconds for Thai soap operas sometimes I can hold out for 5 minutes. After this period, I am forced into shouting and gesticulating at the TV or my girlfriend pointing out how ridiculous and stereotyped it is. My feelings are never reciprocated. :o

I usually have a tolerance period of around 60 seconds for Thai soap operas sometimes I can hold out for 5 minutes. After this period, I am forced into shouting and gesticulating at the TV or my girlfriend pointing out how ridiculous and stereotyped it is. My feelings are never reciprocated. :D

Join the club.

They are all bloody unbearable to me. :o

Yeah it's amazing to me that the Thais buy this recycled garbage. It's usually a woman arguing with another woman or running around saying Khun Mae Ka a lot. It's so boring and when they take people who obviously wouldn't been caught dead near a rice field and pretend that they are working class then I usually have had enough. These people are so pampered it's not even close to being funny.

I usually have a tolerance period of around 60 seconds for Thai soap operas sometimes I can hold out for 5 minutes. After this period, I am forced into shouting and gesticulating at the TV or my girlfriend pointing out how ridiculous and stereotyped it is. My feelings are never reciprocated. :D

Join the club.

Yeah it's amazing to me that the Thais buy this recycled garbage. It's usually a woman arguing with another woman or running around saying Khun Mae Ka a lot. It's so boring and when they take people who obviously wouldn't been caught dead near a rice field and pretend that they are working class then I usually have had enough. These people are so pampered it's not even close to being funny.

Join the club.

Do they actually boost soap sales?