German Loses Bt500,000 Baht Ring In Airport X-ray Machine

george

So this guy claims he put an expensive ring in a bag instead of wearing it !!!! The Germans still claim that the Mercedes Benz is the best car in the world, so that say everything about the ring story.

So what is the best car in the world then?

Well it aint a dodge, and for me it is BMW

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of BMW's I saw a nice 7 series with nice wheels in Muang Thong Thani a couple of weeks back and today we had a visitor in a 3 digit 5 series with new plate on it. That car is a little out of place in this Moo Baan. Anybody know what a 3 digit 5 series goes for in Thailand?

So this guy claims he put an expensive ring in a bag instead of wearing it !!!! The Germans still claim that the Mercedes Benz is the best car in the world, so that say everything about the ring story.

So what is the best car in the world then?

Well it aint a dodge, and for me it is BMW

Thats the problem with Airports; they are a kind of limbo territory / borderless zone where the laws of the land are muted (but still there).

Maybe theres some kind of a trapdoor compartment that opens, drops items into a pit where a trained monkey (or thai boy) rifles through the item, takes the goods, then passes back the garments / bags again. It wouldn't suprise me. After all nobody but the security guys can see what *really* goes on in side those machines...

I tell you they are probably minting it in!

Swampy airport, the place just gets worse and worse with each passing week.

let's say you have of whateverbills in your pocket, jacket what ever - let's say its a stack of 100 notes. Does this goes unnoticed ?!

Anybody ?!?!

If I had a stack of 100 notes, I definitely wouldn't be putting them through the carry on luggage scanner. They would stay in my pocket regardless of which airport I was in. If they searched me and asked to see said bills, of course I would show, but they wouldn't be leaving my hand.