Millwall boos. Racist?

champers

1 minute ago, 3 minus 2 said:

As you say Equality IS the issue when it's an even sided arguement as your wording suggests.then it can be dealt with as you suggest. As it stands we've one culture that has been ruthlessly exploited for 100's of years by the other.. and the other side visually STILL endorsing it .. imagine your Jewish and your grandmother and extended family died in the Holocaust and HAD TO WALK PAST A STATUE of Hitler every day ..
atm what your suggesting just can't happen why because  as it stands things just aren't equal..

You are equating Churchill with Hitler ?

When did Churchill try and exterminate any other race ?

When did Churchill try and remove a peoples from the face of the Earth ?

You seem to be equating Nazism/Fascism  and the fight against that ideology 

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

You are equating Churchill with Hitler ?

When did Churchill try and exterminate any other race ?

When did Churchill try and remove a peoples from the face of the Earth ?

You seem to be equating Nazism/Fascism  and the fight against that ideology 

Did I mention Churchill?  Your going WAY of track and missing the point.. .. one of the only values of an 'education' is how to keep an answer a question/ discussion 'on topic'  ...... perhaps......

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Did I mention Churchill?  Your going WAY of track and missing the point.. .. one of the only values of an 'education' is how to keep an answer a question/ discussion 'on topic'  ...... perhaps......

OK, which statue was you referring to ?

If you follow the discussion , we were talking about the BLM protesters trying to take down the Churchill statue.

That was the reason given for the Millwall supporters booing the taking the knee by the BLM knee takers 

we are supposed to live in an open democratic society,if we wish to disagree we can.the basis of democracy,to me BLM smacks of mugabe then again the british liberal elite put him on the throne but will not be held responsible for that.nor do they acknowledge their mistake.the police brutality in USA is their affair,its ongoing in some ways since 1776. if you wish to protest that please go ahead but if people do not, allow them the same right.i personally will not be bullied into support of a political org i do not agree with.ive travelled the world and theres racism of some kind everywhere,in africa too.we saw the rediculousness of a BLM demo here ...yikes!!

• Like 1

Putting it VERY SIMPLY as it appears to be proving a difficulty to understand.. the booing of BLM was based on, and  I quote you.  ' that they didn't agree with BLM   POLICIES .. the policies   ARE QUITE  CLEAR. And that is to promote  racial equality.. Irrespective... The Millwall fans booed this and quite clearly stated .. THEY DIDNT LIKE THEIR POLICIES. So. YET AGAIN. What does this make them? 

AND...by not castigating it you effectivly endorce it and

'By the views on here, which range from a quoted hatred of BLM to a dislike to a not interested .

That makes you a what ?

think on macduffs..

Edited by 3 minus 2
  • Sad 2

^^^ no Syd white people are no more or less accountable than any one else when it comes to dealing with a MINORITY... The fundamental diference is some white people are just a little more biggoted and ignorant than they care to let on .... Even to themselves.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, SidJames said:

Then the qpr players knelt down before the whistle to start the game even though they had stopped doing so in previous games & were backed up for not kneeling down by Sir Les Ferdinand with quite a few giving the racist black power salute, Mahlon Romeo who was the most vocal Millwall player lead the team out ahead of their captain & also gave that racist salute.

When qpr scored 2 of their players went to the sidelines then knelt down & gave that same racist salute to the stands.

The Millwall crowd in attendance did not react to these racists stances & the commentators did not comment on them either.

Are only white people held accountable for seemingly racist actions & words?

Btw I watched the whole game.

The players being deliberately provocative , which is not surprising as leaders of the BLM movement publicly announced that anyone who disagrees with taking the knee is a racist and they should be provoked and annoyed.

So now we have players being deliberately provocative by making black power salutes  in the faces of white guys , when they score a goal and if the supporters act with disapproval , they will be banned from any future football games .

I cannot see how this is helping with racial issues , it seems to be causing more division than unity .

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

The players being deliberately provocative , which is not surprising as leaders of the BLM movement publicly announced that anyone who disagrees with taking the knee is a racist and they should be provoked and annoyed.

So now we have players being deliberately provocative by making black power salutes  in the faces of white guys , when they score a goal and if the supporters act with disapproval , they will be banned from any future football games .

I cannot see how this is helping with racial issues , it seems to be causing more division than unity .

BLM movement publicly announced that anyone who disagrees with taking the knee is a racist

Link?...Serious question.

Edited by Surelynot
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Last year , the BLM movement was a political movement which supported a Marxist ideology and removing the capitalist system  and a full on revolution and the clenched fist was a sigh of Black power; this year , both gestures mean something completely different ?

I do believe that the movement is just trying to make their radical gestures publicly acceptable by pretending they mean something else 

I

Show me EXACTLY where the BLM say 'We are a Marxist orgonization and our aim is to destroy capitalism'.   

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Show me EXACTLY where the BLM say 'We are a Marxist orgonization and our aim is to destroy capitalism'.   

Marxism is a political ideology , which cannot exist within a capitalist system . 

To achieve a Marxist system, you would have to remove capitalism, stands to reason 

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Marxism is a political ideology , which cannot exist within a capitalist system . 

To achieve a Marxist system, you would have to remove capitalism, stands to reason 

AGAIN show me EXACTLY where BLM DECLARE themselves a MARXIST  orgonization...whose object is to bring down capitalism.. 

13 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

AGAIN show me EXACTLY where BLM DECLARE themselves a MARXIST  orgonization...whose object is to bring down capitalism.. 

As your 'busy'   I'll answer for you you can't.. cos they aren't or maybe. This might l relate .....  The conservative party have some extreme right wing members  probably fascists.     Does this make the party fascist ?    CERTAINLY  NOT .
...BLM arguably is the largest movement the USA and maybe the world,  has ever seen with an estimated 15 to 30 million supporters there's gonna be the spectrum of beliefs in there   it would be Foolish to think not...

It's core belief is of equality nothing more nothing less 

And if you argue against that then what does that make you ?  That's not an accusation just a question perhaps you should be askin yourselve s

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7C6tNjiRKY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwFq_MnaGds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J68p5l-gjQ&feature=emb_logo

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-co-founder-describes-herself-as-trained-marxist/

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

As your 'busy'   I'll answer for you you can't.. cos they aren't or maybe. This might l relate .....  The conservative party have some extreme right wing members  probably fascists.     Does this make the party fascist ?    CERTAINLY  NOT .
...BLM arguably is the largest movement the USA and maybe the world,  has ever seen with an estimated 15 to 30 million supporters there's gonna be the spectrum of beliefs in there   it would be Foolish to think not...

It's core belief is of equality nothing more nothing less 

And if you argue against that then what does that make you ?  That's not an accusation just a question perhaps you should be askin yourselve s

OK , name the "extreme right wing/ probably fascist " members of the Conservative party ?

5 hours ago, SidJames said:

As I said...they may have Marxists amongst them as they no doubt have republicans.. but that DOESNT make them a Marxist orgonization..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

OK , name the "extreme right wing/ probably fascist " members of the Conservative party ?

Youve come out with so much ignorant biggoted trash and failed to back ANY of it up.

And now your trying to ..do . What exactly? ....  ...your train of thought is just ramshackle and beyond ANY train of reason.. as I said b4

GOOD BYE.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Youve come out with so much ignorant biggoted trash and failed to back ANY of it up.

And now your trying to ..do . What exactly? ....  ...your train of thought is just ramshackle and beyond ANY train of reason.. as I said b4

GOOD BYE.

Just asking you to name the person/people you was referring to .

Links have already been posted to back-up what I said , its not necessary for myself to post the links again .

Getting angry and storming off again, doesnt prove your point