38 infections linked to Thachilek cluster recorded so far

webfact

8 hours ago, British Bulldog said:

My sentiments exactly ! ..... and anybody can dodge a drone, lie low when you here it coming ... there's plenty of forest along that border

I would expect a drone to have IR camera.

Edited by Mak25
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

What a disgrace! Thais have to leave Thailand to find work!

Some Thais going out to work in sex outlets with high income like that Myanmar hotel. They don't go for low income jobs. 

3 hours ago, Bradmeister said:

The Photo below is "The Golden Triangle"....

Anyone could easily wade in and out of Burma in under 5 minutes. 

The Swim across into Lao  could be dog paddled in less then 10 minutes.... 

Any Questions? 

They are not coming through the check points, and I doubt, any one has IR monitors or sensors to alert the officials at 3:39 in the morning. 

What about The Chinese PLA soldiers? They are within a stones throw from the Shores of Lao...  

Maybe its a good time to "Test" Thailands defenses with its own people first. Hmmmm.

20201122_114713.jpg

I can see it.

At the other site of the "Golden triangle", I can see the "hairy" triangle.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, AMFWolfie said:

Agreed, if 6 can jump to 38 infections within a week someone needs to get a grip on crossings sooner rather than later. Looks like Thailand is classically following Europe's ineptitude to halt the spread when its manageable and should be locking those areas down now  before it get completely out of control and spreads across the country. Maybe when they are recording over 200 deaths a day they will wish they had...

That’s just what they have found and tested. The actual number will be much higher.

This is the same with infections anywhere in the world. You only know what you test.

Basically I believe all the relevant Thai authorities know exactly where people are crossing the border from Myanmar. If they don't know, then they choose not to open their eyes and listen with their ears.  Some people would say Thai people are being paid to not see the people who are crossing the border illegally, or choosing to ignore the illegal crossing.

It's all about the money! Follow the money!

Maybe there should be an audit of all government employee's bank accounts who work near the border, and a full disclosure of their assets. I guess there are lots new motor vehicles  and other desirable assets being purchased near these illegal border crossings, or where the government officials live.

Edited by Banana7

13 hours ago, asean said:

how can they track them if they entered Thailand illegally? There is no record of their exit of entry unless they all unnecessarily confessed to the crime.

Correct.

Or maybe Thailand could request copies of the hotel's records. I'm presuming the hotel took copies of the Thai's ID cards, and recorded start-dates and finishing dates.