Avocados

If anyone is interested, Angela,s in Maenam has locally grown avocados for sale for 150 baht per Kg. (at MAKRO 350 baht)

Support our samui farmers. Thais do not eat avocados for some reason, so Angela has taken them onboard.

I bought a kilo and they are delicious.

If anyone is interested, Angela,s in Maenam has locally grown avocados for sale for 150 baht per Kg. (at MAKRO 350 baht)

Support our samui farmers. Thais do not eat avocados for some reason, so Angela has taken them onboard.

May be she can repair your fax as well.... :o

May be she can repair your fax as well.... :o

thanks for that 150 aint that bad,just get some prawns and dinners sorted tonight :D

• 1 year later...
i am sourcing avocados for seedlings and would be interested if you have large quantities (i.e., 3000 seeds and specific type of varieties,). thanks.

Maybe you should ask on the farming forum,good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to Maenam once or so. Can you please tell me where I can find this Angelas?

Zorne

I've been to Maenam once or so. Can you please tell me where I can find this Angelas?

Zorne

Angelas is in the begining of maenam. On the left side. The first 7/11 you come to after bophut (left side), there is a big yellow sign saying (anybody expect anything else? :o ) "Angelas". It is a must to know where she is! Her avocados must be the local small stuff for that price and i won´t bother. But her baguettes with roasted lamb/beef is a killer! I´m so glad to see she manage to survive. I heard her last year saying she was struggeling because a major hotel she did breakfast for gave up the contract. Luckily she is still going strong and we should all support her, it is so nice to have a good bakery on the island and to my oppinion she is for sure the best! Dont miss it! :D

Ohh, and KILLER sausage rolls! Dont miss those either!!! I´m not even English and normaly don´t particulary fancy sausagerolls but her´s is truly amasing. Even my Thai wife loves them to death!!!

Edited by mattias33