Any online site of weekly schedule for Public Events on Beach Road and other streets?

Grin Grasser

I have been looking for one url that will list what is scheduled for public events in Pattaya, and maybe Jomtien.

Events on Beach Road are probably pre-approved by a Pattaya government agency, with specific streets and hours/days.  Probably published in Thai.  Any weekly publishing in English?  I heard/read that the local government was scheduling weekly weekend events to encourage tourism.

There is a subforum called Events.  But, today, Dec 11, the last listing was dated Dec 4.  It linked to a newsletter, which was primarily a long list of advertisements for different businesses.

Example:  A few weeks ago, I heard that a beach run was scheduled and several hundreds of people were in it.  I heard about it AFTER the event had occurred.

Example:  Thursday was a holiday for the Thailand Constitution.  Condo staff took the day off.  But, I needed money and went to a Thai bank branch.  It was opened for business.  It would be nice to see a list of weekly public events and see this holiday listed with a note that banks, bars would be opened or closed as the case may be.

Example:  Today, a friend texted me that traffic would be bad this weekend due to a street festival.  What festival?  Festival of what?  Where?  When?  Time? 

I did read about a fireworks display two weeks ago.  It was in a restaurant advertisement selling tickets to its dinner and a view of the fireworks. 

Thanks in advance.