Missed 90 day report

I tried online but timed out on the 90 day icon.

Went to Immigration this morning. No one manning the 90 day desk. A young female officer came from the back room processed my 90 day. Asked why I was late, I said I forgot. She mentioned the 7 day window after the due date. No fine. As I was leaving the 90 day officer arrived. He would not have given me a break.

7 hours ago, mackayae said:

I tried online but timed out on the 90 day icon.

Went to Immigration this morning. No one manning the 90 day desk. A young female officer came from the back room processed my 90 day. Asked why I was late, I said I forgot. She mention the 7 day window after the due date. No fine. As I was leaving the 90 day officer arrived. He would not have given me a break.

"A young female officer came from the back room".....you must be a hansum chappie mackayae :clap2:

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

Get a free calendar from your bank, put it somewhere on the wall

so you see it everyday,fill in dates for 90 days,renewal of extension

etc,etc, will save you 2 K.

regards Worgeordie

I think using your phone's calendar app works even better. The notifications are hard to miss. I have a paper calendar next to my door, but I often do not look at it for weeks.

40 minutes ago, BritTim said:

I think using your phone's calendar app works even better. The notifications are hard to miss. I have a paper calendar next to my door, but I often do not look at it for weeks.

If you get a Thai calendar, it shows which days are Thai holidays....that helps.

regards worgeordie

4 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I thought because of Covid, one doesn't need to do these reports.

That ended on October 31st when the last extension of the amnesty ended.

4 hours ago, Tagged said:

On retirement we had to do as normal 

That is not correct. Ninety day reports were not required for anybody prior to October 31st.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

That ended on October 31st when the last extension of the amnesty ended.

That is not correct. Ninety day reports were not required for anybody prior to October 31st.

Are you sure? My emmigration confirmed when asked by my gf. If I still was going to do 90 days. And yes I had to ???? and done two times where the last one was 15 october!

16 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Are you sure?

Yes a I am sure.

The ministerial notice done in April does not say who does not need to do them. It just stated it was not required.

I skipped one in April and did not do a report until August on the day I applied for my extension. No questions asked or comments about it

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes a I am sure.

The ministerial notice done in April does not say who does not need to do them. It just stated it was not required.

I skipped one in April and did not do a report until August on the day I applied for my extension. No questions asked or comments about it

Anyway, no harm done, and I got my first retirement this april, so I guess they where happy to the de job when so little to do thise months anyway. Strange they confirmed when asked, but as everything in Thailand, you ask and they answer 

Archived