Facebook post by medical staffer ruffles police feathers

webfact

2 hours ago, gamini said:

I am 90 years old and don't expect to live too long. I have been in Thailand for over 40 years and I'm a writer. I have published five books. I'm thinking of writing a very long post on Facebook detailing a lot of people and their corruption. And post it just before I die. Does anyone think it would create problems for my family. My wife doesn't have Facebook or a computer. Our children live abroad

Pointless. The attention span on Facebook is approximately 3 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, zhounan said:

There is a big debate on Democracy in Thailand these months, but they have not yet defined what they mean by Democracy. 
In a Democracy there should also be the freedom to denounce without being accused of damaging a country's image.

Ah, Thai Democracy, lets not get confused with Democracy, Democracy has nothing to do with Thai Democracy.  

On 12/15/2020 at 5:44 PM, gamini said:

I am 90 years old and don't expect to live too long. I have been in Thailand for over 40 years and I'm a writer. I have published five books. I'm thinking of writing a very long post on Facebook detailing a lot of people and their corruption. And post it just before I die. Does anyone think it would create problems for my family. My wife doesn't have Facebook or a computer. Our children live abroad

send it to wikileaks! they already got dark stuff from this country, one or two more will just increase the threshold of face losses. do not post on Facebook, it is rigged they will remove the post as soon the thai bells ring.

• Like 1