Why is there no guide on how to get the STV and SETV visas?

The title says it all, this is the biggest thai visa forum on the internet. Why is there no guide on how to get the STV and SETV from scratch? 

How can i get that thing, what is the requriments? are all countries + ages allowed to get in? I know that i need a fit to fly certificate, and COE, blah blah blah, but where do i obtain them?

This forum needs a thread that should be updated regulary explaining the changes so people as of today and tomorrow knows on what to do step by step

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

The problem is that the requirements can vary from embassy or official consulate to another one.

There have already been topics that have discussed the basic requirements.

If you need info you should go to the embassy or consulate website for the one you will be applying at. All embassies and official consulates are listed here. https://www.thaiembassy.org/

Most countries are using this site for the COE application. https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/

So i assume in order to get the STV CoE, i would only need the health insurance from safetywings? I wouldnt need the regular LMG Insurance to be CoE? approved 

image.png.f32f7a7e975f465e270fc907077f164d.png

39 minutes ago, sweetserenity said:

So i assume in order to get the STV CoE, i would only need the health insurance from safetywings? I wouldnt need the regular LMG Insurance to be CoE? approved 

It is not needed but to apply for the STV you will need the 40/400k baht insurance.

The COE will not be approved until you upload a copy of your visa.

24 minutes ago, thaitero said:

Just go to your embassy website and read what they want. If STV is not yet listed, you have to wait..

It does not go by country anymore. If not shown on their website yet you need to contact them about it.