Thai police to reduce number of alcohol breath tests over New Year

rooster59

On 12/26/2020 at 1:05 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

It's like the wacky races out there in Chonburi today. Always worse at the weekends.

They are such bad drivers it is difficult to tell whether they are drunk or sober.

Doesn't make much difference to the road kill, dead is dead - a refined art in thailand

We have so many checkpoints springing up locally. Insufficient manpower to place the required 12 coppers at each one for breath tests. Not sure what reasons the cops will find to pull cars over, other than drunk driving. No masks? Inside cars? I was signalled quite recently by a rozzer that I had no mask on inside my sealed pickup. I thought he was quite observant, but I nonchalantly bimbled on by...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Scott Tracy said:

We have so many checkpoints springing up locally. Insufficient manpower to place the required 12 coppers at each one for breath tests. Not sure what reasons the cops will find to pull cars over, other than drunk driving. No masks? Inside cars? I was signalled quite recently by a rozzer that I had no mask on inside my sealed pickup. I thought he was quite observant, but I nonchalantly bimbled on by...

which area ?